-John Candy
    -Chris Farley
    -Chevy Chase
    -Jack Black
    -Adam Sandler
    -Jerry Seinfeld
    -David Spade

Comment

**** yea eddie griffin is ****en funny. That dysfunktional family thing he made on comedy central was funny as hell. Dane Cook is also funny

Comment

russell peters
        richard pryor
        chapelle

Comment

Sacha Baron Cohen (Ali-G, Borat, Bruno). He is fookin funny.
          Avid Merrion is funny.

Laurel and Hardy are always funny. Apart from wen theyre not.
          Bill Hicks i love.
          Eddie Izzard is great.
          Chris Morris (The Day Today, Brasseye)

Monty Python, The Young Ones, Benny Hill.
          Curb your Enthusiasm.

And i always loved Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstien.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
            Off the top of my head (and of course subject to later additions):

Stand-ups: Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Sam Kinison, Doug Stanhope, Richard Pryor, Robin Williams, Eddie Griffin, Eddie Murphy, Wendy Liebman, Steven Wright, Sinbad, Rodney Dangerfield

Comedy actors/writers In movies: Woody Allen, Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Jim Carrey, Eddie Murphy, Charles Chaplin, Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton, Will Ferrell, Mel Brooks, The Marx Brothers, The Three Stooges, Laurel & Hardy, Kevin Smith

Comedy actors on TV: Don Knotts, Michael J. Fox, Bill Cosby, Martin Lawrence, Lucille Ball, Dick Van Dyke, Ed O'Neill, Carroll O'Connor, Thomas Haden Church, Steve Howey

Sketch comedy: Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Damon Wayans, David Alan Grier, Jim Carrey, Jamie Foxx, Carol Burnett, Rob Schneider, Mike Myers, John Belushi, Tommy Davidson, Kelly Coffield, Phil Hartman

Music: Weird Al Yankovic, Rodney Carrington

Radio: Bob and Tom, Dr. Demento, Howard Stern
            Are you sure you don't want to list a few more.

Seriously though, nice list. Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong were 2 glaring omissions I noticed.

Comment

Steven Wright
              George Carlin
              John Candy
              Chris Farley
              Howie Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook King
                **** yea eddie griffin is ****en funny. That dysfunktional family thing he made on comedy central was funny as hell. Dane Cook is also funny
                Voodoo Child is way better than Dysfunktional Family. If you haven't seen it, get a copy...

Comment

chris farley, jack black (b4 he went all hollywood) and david cross, bob odenkirk...if u ever get the chance to watch Mr.show with bob and david..thats the most i laughed at a comedy sketch show besides chris on snl when he was on it

Comment

My taste in comedy is so messed up. Im the type of person to sit in a room full of people and piss myself laughing whilst everyone else just stares in amazement... which makes it even more funny, so I laugh more.

Erm, I like:
                    - Harry Hill
                    - Norman Wisdom
                    - Jack Dee
                    - Ricky Gervais

And a whole load of others. But I wont go on, my taste in humour isnt normal.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
                      bob saget???
                      If you're ever heard his comedy you'd know why. That is one dirty mother ****er. He also probably did more drugs while on Full House than I did during high school... and that's a scary thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X