Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top ten favorite horror movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent seen Henry 2 but I have seen Henry. Its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff
      She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?
      Remember The Shining. That is a classic. I have to watch that movie every time it comes on.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001
        Remember The Shining. That is a classic. I have to watch that movie every time it comes on.

me too, i love that part where shelley is running throught the hotel and she looks in that room where the guy is kneeling down in front of the other guy and wearing a bearsuit

Comment

Only the one with Jack though. If you can believe it Stephen King didnt like the first one with Jack. Thats why he made that other made for T.V. peice of ****. The book is good too. Ive been to the "Overlook" in Estes Park Colorado. Actually I didn't go inside but walked around the grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by astrocreep
            me too, i love that part where shelley is running throught the hotel and she looks in that room where the guy is kneeling down in front of the other guy and wearing a bearsuit
            That **** gives me wood everytime I see it.

Comment

ever watched " May"? it has angela bettis in it...i wanna **** her in the worst way. she only has one eye, i bet she could wink me off

Comment

Originally posted by astrocreep
                ever watched " May"? it has angela bettis in it...i wanna **** her in the worst way. she only has one eye, i bet she could wink me off
                Yeah Ive seen that. I wanted to bang that **** too. She was building a man right? I know Ive seen it. It was pretty crazy. Didn't she bite that dudes lip and **** while they were getting ready to knock boots? Id tear that little nerdy ***** up.

Comment

Yeah, The Shining is a great horror movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff
                    Only the one with Jack though. If you can believe it Stephen King didnt like the first one with Jack. Thats why he made that other made for T.V. peice of ****. The book is good too. Ive been to the "Overlook" in Estes Park Colorado. Actually I didn't go inside but walked around the grounds.
                    Is that where they have the maze?

Comment

Is that where they have the maze?
                      Yeah the maze is in the first movie. The book and the second movie has animals. At least the book had em. No wonder Kubrick changed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X