Collapse
No announcement yet.

the greatest songwriter ever ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Baerwald is my one of my favorite songwriters that barely anyone has ever heard of, although he had a hit with, "Welcome to the Boomtown" as David & David in the mid eighties. Great song and his first two solo albums Bedtime Stories and Triage are masterpieces, but sadly very difficult to find.

Comment

Originally posted by beeatch!
      Cantrell and Cornell...don't forget Maynard James keenan /adam jones - great music + deep lyrics
      Thans for getting there first.

I cant stop listening to Maynard. (Tool/ A Perfect Circle).

His lyrics are ****ing amazing. Whether this counts as best song writer or not, i dont know and dont care.

Comment

Cantrell and Cornell...don't forget Maynard James keenan /adam jones - great music + deep lyrics
        Your right beeatch. But then again you always are. Maynard and Adam = top notch.

Comment

You are a man after my own heart. Would you like a kiss?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
            Thans for getting there first.

I cant stop listening to Maynard. (Tool/ A Perfect Circle).

His lyrics are ****ing amazing. Whether this counts as best song writer or not, i dont know and dont care.
            Yeah man. I'm highly addicted as well. I still haven't taken their new cd out of the cd deck in my truck. It might come out for a day but it finds it's way right back in there.

Comment

Eric Clapton,billy Joel And Air Supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff
                Your right beeatch. But then again you always are. Maynard and Adam = top notch.
                I'm ashamed of you. I figured TOOL would be 1 of the first out of your mouth. I don't know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001
                  I'm ashamed of you. I figured TOOL would be 1 of the first out of your mouth. I don't know what to say.
                  Im sorry dude... I dont know what happend. Maynard is the best. Its a no brainer, so when I used my brain. I got all ****ed up.

Comment

Im sorry dude... I dont know what happend. Maynard is the best. Its a no brainer, so when I used my brain. I got all ****ed up.

we forgive u, u can still cum over and **** my sister anytime

Comment

Don't talk to me. I thought we was boys. I thought that we was cool like that. Now when I walk the streets and somebody walks up to me and asks if I know Sho-Nuff, I'm just gonna place a bag over my head and hang it with shame.

J/King.

Comment

Working...
                      X