Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wear a watch.I have a movado I wear out on special occasions and a Seiko I wear most other times.Both are very nice looking and classy but the Movado was quite expensive.I think a nice watch is a sign of someone who cares about being on time and looking good doing it.......

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
      i don't know...
      i never look at people's watches or shoes. i tend to notice their clothing and hair style though.

i also think that if someone has no watch or cell phone to tell time by, then THAT tells alot about that person.
      i used to not have a watch or a cell phone, what does that say about who i used to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled HK
        Is it true that your watch tells you most about who you are? That someone can know a bit about your personality by looking at the watch you wear?

What do you guys think?

my watch has the Pittsburgh Steeler logo, so I guess so

Comment

Originally posted by juggernautburn
          i used to not have a watch or a cell phone, what does that say about who i used to be?
          that you were always late. lol!

no, it usually means that you were laid back and didn't stress over living your time according to others' time tables.

Comment

no, it usually means that you were laid back and didn't stress over living your time according to others' time tables.
            But this is necessary to survive and be successful? The world doesn't revolve around you.

Comment

that you were always late. lol!

lol, i just didn't have any money

Comment

Yeah she's kinda mean like that.

Comment

I used to have a nice "Baylor" (sp) 'till some kid pulled a "bump and run" on me. I'm still gonna kick his ass if I find him...and that was 12 years ago. I loved that watch.

Right now I've got a cool "Fossil" (sp) with regular mechanical hands floating over a sea of liquid crystal with an appearing/disappearing Chinese dragon. It was a Valentine's Day present.

....but the battery's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                    I used to have a nice "Baylor" (sp) 'till some kid pulled a "bump and run" on me. I'm still gonna kick his ass if I find him...and that was 12 years ago. I loved that watch.

Right now I've got a cool "Fossil" (sp) with regular mechanical hands floating over a sea of liquid crystal with an appearing/disappearing Chinese dragon. It was a Valentine's Day present.

....but the battery's dead.
                    very nice, kinkade-san...i have a "Sandman" watch, i don't know who made it, there's no manufacturer's name but it has a drawing of the Sandman ( comic book character from vampire graphic novels) and a crow with it's beak open engraved on the cover - it's a pocketwatch, u know, like, on a chain, i don't like bands on my wrist - yes, that includes handcuffs

Comment

that was my second guess. lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X