Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Childhood Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine are just playing every sport I can, with my brothers and my cousins. Back then we didn't have a care in the world and we were just having fun.

Comment

Infact handjobs are a bad idea in general. Its a question of force, speed, and pressure all working in unison. This chick when from 0 to a hundred in about 5 seconds how ****ing ridiculous. I never told her so she might still be abusing men in this way. In the end I just took her hand off, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coagulator
        does anyone remember getting a Coke-Cola from an upright machine with the glass bottles and it didnt say Coke Classic!!!!!!!It was just ****ing Coke and it was cold as ice, and it had the opener on the side of the machine....wow those were the days

i have one of those bottles, also some other vintage **** from the 1970's

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
          Yeh I know what you mean man. Women suck at it. probably cos we get the practice. They promise you blow jobs and then they go for the ****ing hand job. you think *****. Then they do it and you lie there thinking ****, this is crap. Seeing as they go like 1 motion a sewcond and you need more
          One of my ex's did it so bad, I actually had to show her how to do it, then when we actually got to *******s and she also sucked at it, I was like "I taught u how to give a handjob, but I cant teach you how to give head". Thats precisely the reason why I never mess with virgins anymore, that and dirty sheets

Comment

does anyone remember getting a Coke-Cola from an upright machine with the glass bottles and it didnt say Coke Classic!!!!!!!It was just ****ing Coke and it was cold as ice, and it had the opener on the side of the machine....wow those were the days
            Yup....and it still ain't the same as it was before they tried that "New formula". Classic Coke is okay; but it's not the same formula as the original. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
              Infact handjobs are a bad idea in general. Its a question of force, speed, and pressure all working in unison. This chick when from 0 to a hundred in about 5 seconds how ****ing ridiculous. I never told her so she might still be abusing men in this way. In the end I just took her hand off, lol.

the whole thing is a question of timing, if someone else is doing it for me the stroke has to be timed with my mental images of this cute little girl i went to elementary school with down in florida named heather with her sweet brown hair in pigtails, then it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                Yup....and it still ain't the same as it was before they tried that "New formula". Classic Coke is okay; but it's not the same formula as the original. No way.
                No doubt, classic coke had coke extract in it, new formula is def not the same.

Comment

did you go to fairs as a kid. remember playing those rigged games? my favorite prize was the coke bottles that were stretched really tall and distorted and filled with colored water. i think that was the early 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
                    I have never had a wank anywhere put my own bed, and an ex gf's bed who was a virgin when I met, so she was into handjobs for a while, they were beyond awful, one time I think I actually cried. I don't think she new I was attached.
                    Now that's funny!! ...and I know exactly what you mean; but it's not their fault, really. I mean, look how much practice we've had.

Comment

lmao and they they go too far, it feels like it might rip. And like you said you have to show them. Its so ****ing boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X