Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest turn-ons and offs? (not necessarily a physical trait)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only usually get farted on like, oh yeah and my hand taped to a hockey stick. I knew someone who got their eyebrows shaved off, that ain't funny at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
      I only usually get farted on like, oh yeah and my hand taped to a hockey stick. I knew someone who got their eyebrows shaved off, that ain't funny at all.
      in my college (university) days, i've seen guys have their eye brows shaved, their face drawn on with permanent black marker (guy had to work the next day), posed in rude poses and pictures taken, been farted on, head shaved, face made up with make up and hair done up like a girl, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        in my college (university) days, i've seen guys have their eye brows shaved, their face drawn on with permanent black marker (guy had to work the next day), posed in rude poses and pictures taken, been farted on, head shaved, face made up with make up and hair done up like a girl, etc.
        sick, I've always wanted to draw a little tash on someone with black marker. lol

I've dressed up as a girl with my mates one night, because it was was tarts and vicars so we went as tarts and we got into the club for free. Im not doing it again because I actually looked like a girl in the dark. lol.

Comment

sick, I've always wanted to draw a little tash on someone with black marker. lol

I've dressed up as a girl with my mates one night, because it was was tarts and vicars so we went as tarts and we got into the club for free. Im not doing it again because I actually looked like a girl in the dark. lol.
          too funny. you must be cute!

the guy who got the black marker looked like a scary clown with a crazy pointed eyebrows, swirly cheeks, tash and goatee.
          it was permanent marker so could not be cleaned off easily. so they turned off his alarm and woke him him hung over and late for work. he was in such a rush he didn't even look in the mirror. just jumped up threw on clothes and a cap and left. he was PISSED! lmao!

Comment

damn! we're hijacking my own thread! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
              so what are your biggest turn-on and turn-off?
              it can be a specific physical trait or behavior or whatever...
              TURN ONS:

top heavy
              honesty
              nice calves ( NO KANKLES PLS!!!)
              down to earth
              likes beer
              toned legs
              a bit of an attitude but not a complete *****

TURN OFFS:

Sleazy
              fake
              Tire Biter ( AKA golddigger )
              out of shape
              bad breath
              no sense of humour
              those critical types...

Comment

In people in general I respect intelligence and a sense of humor.

I don't like people who are too full of themselves or people who are fake poser types (trying to hard to be something they are not).

In terms of women my turn ons are:

Nice rack
                very sexual
                loyal
                intelligent
                kind/caring - good heart
                clean/smells good - A MUST!

Turn Offs:

skinny anorexic types
                gold diggers
                bad in bed - doesn't matter how hot she is. If she's a dead fish in the sack it's over.
                cigarette smoker - major turn off
                lots of visable tattoos
                rediculuos number of piercings

Comment

I remember me and my buddy actually dressed up like hookers for a halloween party and my girl was our pimp, people actually wanted to buy my services, it was my 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

Turn ons:
                    In shape(If I can do it, she must be in good shape too)
                    clean/nice breath
                    good taste
                    brown/dark hair
                    nice body
                    good dancer(very important, I seem to be very snobbish, when it comes down to going out and dancing, it is very hard to find a girl who can dance well these days)

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
                      Turn ons:
                      In shape(If I can do it, she must be in good shape too)
                      clean/nice breath
                      good taste
                      brown/dark hair
                      nice body
                      good dancer(very important, I seem to be very snobbish, when it comes down to going out and dancing, it is very hard to find a girl who can dance well these days)
                      Loves house music.
                      Nocturnal
                      Drinker

Comment

Working...
                      X