X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling of the late 80's early 90's was untouchable

Comment

• Actual wrestling yes, but the entertainment value was at its all time high in the late 90s.

Comment

• For me, 1991-1996 was my favourite, from Sting Vader feud all the way to the nWo forming. Was a huge WCW mark...

Comment

• Wrestlemania 6 > all others

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
            Wrestlemania 6 > all others
            One of the best main events for sure, remember crying when Hogan lost even though I was a huge Warrior fan.

Wrestlemania 19 from top to bottom has to be the best though.

Comment

• Wrestlemania 17 is the best PPV of all time imo. Hardcore match, Angle/Benoit, McMahon vs. McMahon, TLC, HHH/Taker, Rock/Austin. Im missing other matches, but seriously every single one was atleast good except maybe a womans match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                One of the best main events for sure, remember crying when Hogan lost even though I was a huge Warrior fan.

Wrestlemania 19 from top to bottom has to be the best though.
                I agree one of the best. I just watched the Mysterio/Hardy match the other day. Man can you imagine how great it would have been had they gone 10 minutes longer?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Wrestlemania 17 is the best PPV of all time imo. Hardcore match, Angle/Benoit, McMahon vs. McMahon, TLC, HHH/Taker, Rock/Austin. Im missing other matches, but seriously every single one was atleast good except maybe a womans match.
                  Yeah, 17 was great, what a main event, shame the ending sucked but it was fitting the rebel joining the “corporation” to end the attitude era. The hardcore match had me in stitches; Kane in a golf buggy was one for the ages.

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I agree one of the best. I just watched the Mysterio/Hardy match the other day. Man can you imagine how great it would have been had they gone 10 minutes longer?
                  Yeah, it’s always been the same with the WWF, matches to damn short to accommodate the bigger fights.

My favs in order
                  Mania 19
                  Mania 5
                  Mania 10
                  Mania 22
                  Mania 17

Starcade 87 is the best “big one” of all time imo.

Comment

• What do you guys think about the matches announced for Backlash so far?

Cena vs Edge vs Orton vs Michaels for the WWE Title.

Batista vs Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Lashley vs Umaga & Vince and Shane McMahon - 3 on 1 for the ECW Title.

Hardys vs Cade and Murdoch for the World Tag Titles.

Looks like a pretty good card so far.

Comment

• It does look like a good card. Im not sure I like Murdoch and Cade being in over WGTT, but Vince seems to hate them right now so I understand. I also think Edge and Orton should fued by themselves. It would be great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X