X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liaison View Post
    Heyman in TNA would be huge

Heyman / Russo / Cornette / Jarrett booking team would do wonders and could possibly ignite another "war".

TNA better fo after him...
    That's why Heyman won't likely be "officially" released. He just got sent home. I think Vince would rather pay him then let him be a martyr and do an anti-New ECW in TNA angle that's already started with Brother Runt/Spike, Team 3D/Dudley Boyz, and Rhino.

Comment

• I have read nothing but great things about the ladder match at Armageddon last night. Best match in the last couple of years from what I hear. Im looking all over for it.

Comment

• the best stars like HHH,HBk,Orton,Kane Taker are all being wasted in tag teams

Comment

• Randy Orton is the best right now imo
          lol Rated rko

Comment

• hey neils, i watched " Beyond the Mat" last nite. pretty good film, the story of jake the snake is very sad

Comment

• Just watched the Hogan/Goldberg and Goldberg/DDP matches for the first time in years…

Just wow, the crowds chanting for Goldberg in the Hogan fight is phenomenal, I don’t think I’ve heard anything like it. And as for the DDP/Berg matchup, one of the best matches from WCW ever. The psychology used by Bill is phenomenal (especially considering he’d only been pro for a year), he really did well convincing fans he was hurt. DDP was great in that one to.

Comment

Just watched the Hogan/Goldberg and Goldberg/DDP matches for the first time in years…

Just wow, the crowds chanting for Goldberg in the Hogan fight is phenomenal, I don’t think I’ve heard anything like it. And as for the DDP/Berg matchup, one of the best matches from WCW ever. The psychology used by Bill is phenomenal (especially considering he’d only been pro for a year), he really did well convincing fans he was hurt. DDP was great in that one to.
                Youtube????????????????????????

Comment

Just watched the Hogan/Goldberg and Goldberg/DDP matches for the first time in years…

That was probably Goldbergs best match. I remember it being kind of short though.

The DDP one that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                    hey neils, i watched " Beyond the Mat" last nite. pretty good film, the story of jake the snake is very sad
                    His story is unbelievable. Something like his dad cheated on his wife with her step daughter when she was thirteen and she got pregnant with Jake.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                      His story is unbelievable. Something like his dad cheated on his wife with her step daughter when she was thirteen and she got pregnant with Jake.
                      his dad raped his thirteen year old stepdaughter while she was asleep, no wonder he can't stand to look at his son

Comment

Working...
                      X