Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th of July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my town we celebrate englands past victories over former colonials.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
      HAPPY 230th BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!
      Wow, ur sooo young.
      And kinda fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
        Wow, ur sooo young.
        And kinda fat.
        LOL!!! Yeah, no doubt. It amazes me when I think about how long you "blokes"...how' dya like that one....have been around, as well as France, Spain, Germany, essentially all of Europe, India, Russia, China...good night China's an old civilization!! While we're like a bright shooting star which will probably disintergrate long before any of the countries we Americanas originally migrated from...not to be negative; but speed increases the rate of decay and we're moving waaaay fast, knocking down our landmarks and old homes to errect shopping malls, etc. Without respect for the past, a country has no future; and America is all about the here and now.

Fellow Yanks can lambast me for this post all they want; but I believe it to be true.

Comment

Our town's fireworks were last night. I went over to my girlfriend's house and hung out with her family; her folks live across the street from the park so we sat in the front yard in lawn chairs and watched the show after a cookout.

The actual 4th itself, I'm scheduled off work, but I'll be moving all day long, so it's not much of a holiday...

Comment

i am planning a jihad for the 4th.

Comment

HAPPY 4TH

Comment

the fireworks were awesome last night.
                i haave seen so many displacys i usually am not that excited about them cuz they are all the same, but last night's were GREAT. there were a lot that i had never seen before (like ones that look like a man's bow tie and these consecutive rings of small stars. very cool.

Comment

it's funny, my birthday is the 4th of july, and pretty much the whole nation celebrates it better than i do. all i do is sit out front sometimes and watch the fire works in the street. pretty much a boring day overall, but when you do not have money, or contacts with the few friends you did have, that's the way it is.

Comment

I never celebrate Independence Day for it was not meant for me nor my kind.

Comment

i think you 2 need a big hug. :3some:

Comment

Working...
                      X