Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what career would you be great at if given a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
    On his second call Marv is determined to get some action. But when he sees his client he wonders if he hasn't bitten off more than he can chew?

"Come to big momma" she demands. Marv staggers forward but concern is written all over his face. "I, ah don't know if I, uh um..."

A little nervous but determined to satisfy his customer Marvdave prepares to put on the condom.

After many successful conquests marv opens the first Gigolo Aademy of America.

I refer to her as "big mama" don't laugh, the pay is good

Comment

Rather not go into details mate but it involved what I did for some time in the military, anyway I failed the selection (final phase)for a similar military set up to MI5, which would have been my stepping stone.
      I failed becuase I couldn't blend in too easily (be a grey man) at 6'2 and 16st so that was that!!!

Wow thats well cool micky. Lucky bastard nearly got in lol.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        what kind of dancer?
        From ballroom(I mean all types of ballroom) to modern or broadway show dancer.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
          Arliss!
          Well because I am a somewhat fast talker and get myslef out of tickets all the time.I also have a good friend who is a Lawyer and he says if I were not a convicted Felon He would give me a job.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
            From ballroom(I mean all types of ballroom) to modern or broadway show dancer.
            that is awesome. i men that can dance! very sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
              Well because I am a somewhat fast talker and get myslef out of tickets all the time.I also have a good friend who is a Lawyer and he says if I were not a convicted Felon He would give me a job.
              yea, i bet you'd be good.

i am quite good at getting out of tight jams myself

Comment

Art- anything with the creative mind. Refereeing, judging, promoting, establishing.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
                  Art- anything with the creative mind. Refereeing, judging, promoting, establishing.

Rockin'
                  is it art or the things you listed, because i imagine it isn;t too creative to be a judge or to referee.

i imagine you COULD get into something like that, right?

Comment

football player,track star,boxer. the highlighted part im taking advantage on

Comment

I'd like to write one song actually maybe one album. Then I'll quit and do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life. Whilst everyone argued about whether I could have been the greatest musician of all time of the back of just one album.

Comment

Working...
                      X