Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "raise your post count thread"...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I expect to stop him late in the fight. He has never faced anyone like me and he will feel it from my first punch.'

Though the fight is also Eubank Jnr's first at 168lbs, he is considered a significant favourite against the little-known Quinlan, but the latter insists he is travelling to the UK in an attempt to challenge himself, not be a near-defenceless opponent.

'It's a country that loves its boxing and tough fighters and that's what I am,' he said. 'After knocking out Daniel Geale and becoming the IBO super middleweight champion, the last thing I wanted to do was take a easy fight. I want the best and nothing else.
    'I expect to stop him late in the fight. He has never faced anyone like me and he will feel it from my first punch.'

Though the fight is also Eubank Jnr's first at 168lbs, he is considered a significant favourite against the little-known Quinlan, but the latter insists he is travelling to the UK in an attempt to challenge himself, not be a near-defenceless opponent.

'It's a country that loves its boxing and tough fighters and that's what I am,' he said. 'After knocking out Daniel Geale and becoming the IBO super middleweight champion, the last thing I wanted to do was take a easy fight. I want the best and nothing else.

Comment

• 'I expect to stop him late in the fight. He has never faced anyone like me and he will feel it from my first punch.'

srvbhbjv m

Comment

ddddddddddd

Comment

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• yyyyyyyyyyy
            'I expect to stop him late in the fight. He has never faced anyone like me and he will feel it from my first punch.'

Comment

dv f gf f

Comment

cf cbn m

Comment

• So far against overseas opponents the 27-year-old has felt British fans' support, but Quinlan is optimistic there will be enough desperate to witness him stopped for the first time in his career when they fight.

'From what I've been told not many people like Eubank and, if that's the case, I hope you all come to witness me knock him out,' said Quinlan, 27, of the fight that launches ITV Box Office.

'This is going to be an absolute war.

'I know Eubank is tough but my plan is to fight my own fight and take him into deep water. Most of his wins have come by stoppage. I've never been stopped before so he can forget about that.

Comment

• So far against overseas opponents the 27-year-old has felt British fans' support, but Quinlan is optimistic there will be enough desperate to witness him stopped for the first time in his career when they fight.

'From what I've been told not many people like Eubank and, if that's the case, I hope you all come to witness me knock him out,' said Quinlan, 27, of the fight that launches ITV Box Office.

'I know Eubank is tough but my plan is to fight my own fight and take him into deep water. Most of his wins have come by stoppage. I've never been stopped before so he can forget about that.gnf g

Comment

'I know Eubank is tough but my plan is to fight my own fight and take him into deep water. Most of his wins have come by stoppage. I've never been stopped before so he can forget about that.rbyfntnmy

Comment

Working...
                      X