Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Girls really prefer *******s over genuine guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's b/c bitches love complaining. I live with two girls atm and seriously all they talk about is how their bf is an ass. If they didn't talk about that they'd sit around with each other with nothing to say.

Comment

hmmm...

Comment

Nice guys truly finish last when it comes to this. In highschool, I was an *******. I hooked up with literally every girl in my grade, and I wasn't no hollister or american eagle popped collar douche either. When I got out of highschool, I changed and matured. I am a nice guy now, probably why I have been dating the same girl for over a year now.
        Last edited by one-Punch; 12-12-2009, 04:44 AM.

Comment

no *******s dont get all the girls, the only girls *******s get are the pothetic sluts ones, if u want a real girl u better be nice, sweet, funny, and also throw in a little ******* in there once in a while. DOnt always be nice, be an ******* once in awhile but also at the same time be sweet, basically be unresistable

Comment

Girls might prefer *******s, but women prefer nice, generous men. Women don't like guys that only think of themselfs, they appreciate men that take the time to listen to them. That put us before themselfs. The females you talk with may be stuck with the jerks and not know what to do about it now. But odds are when they got together with them, they were nice guys.
            The honeymoons over!

Comment

Get bipolar. Girls love it.

Comment

Yes, its true. Women prefer *******s!!

However, its not because they're *******s that they prefer them, rather, they prefer them because they're very dominant and self-assured.

Girls want a 'man' to be a MAN! They don't want to date girls or else they'd be lezbos.

'*******s' generally lead their women around, and niceguys tend to let the women lead them.

Its all a personality trait.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Bitches' minds change from 1 day to the next. They dunno wtf they want. Long as you fuckin her right she'll stick around tho, sans obvious extremes like abuse.
                  True words. I'm a nice guy, but the thing is *******s usually can't back anything up so there you go. I said USUALLY.

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
                    True words. I'm a nice guy, but the thing is *******s usually can't back anything up so there you go. I said USUALLY.
                    A lotta women stay wit guys who treat em like ****, for whatever reason.

Real women like strong men, but not str8 up dickheads.

Comment

well im a ******* to girls all the time and it seems like they like it....

Comment

Working...
                      X