Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have experianced death of a love one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been through it, and it is hard. I've lost people to gang violence, and overall violence out here. I lost my girl to, and it hurt. I've never been so hurt in my life, and it took me over a year to get over it. I know how hard it is to get over a loved one. Sometimes we don't get over it, but rather we adjust, and assimiliate to the situation, thus dissipitating our feelings from our loved ones, in a spiritual way. Yes it is audaciously generic to tell someone to move on, but it is more of a cliche that we have in society then advice. It bothers me to when people say that because they have no idea what one has lost, or how one is feeling, as some people have never gone through such loss, and if they have they were better able to cope with it then one I guess

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post

I tend to disagree, because the people in my experience give generic advice then go to sleep thinking they have helped you soo much. Far from it!

I begin to resent advice from people who cannot justify the advice. A person that is or has gone through adversity can only be comforted by another person who has gone through the same.
      Thats what I meant.

Comment

Working...
      X