No announcement yet.

animal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animal

if you could be reincarnated as any animal, what would it be and why?

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
    if you could be reincarnated as any animal, what would it be and why?
    I thought of only ONE thing......

One of the most beautiful creations God created....The Thorouhbred Race Horse!

I will tell you why...

The Horse has sheer Grace, Beauty, Strength.....and best of all....It doesn't have to kill and eat another living thing to survive!!

In the Chinese calender, I was born under the sign of the "Horse". But not just any Horse, The FIREHORSE! Every 60 years, the "FireHorse" is born. The two previous were 1906 and 1966, and the next to be the year 2026. It is said the FireHorse has the same qualities as the Horse, only magnafied! Nothing in the life of the FireHorse happens in moderation. You either get very little.....or an abundance! And when it rains...it pours! But when the going gets good, it is really GOOD!
    Last edited by guzi815; 09-02-2007, 03:33 PM.

Comment

K'Tulhu. Although I am not sure if he is an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by guzi815 View Post

I will tell you why...

The Horse has sheer Grace, Beauty, Strength.....and best of all....It does have to kill and eat another living thing to survive!!

In the Chinese calender, I was born under the sign of the "Horse". But not just any Horse, The FIREHORSE! Every 60 years, the "FireHorse" is born. The two previous were 1906 and 1966, and the next to be the year 2026. It is said the FireHorse has the same qualities as the Horse, only magnafied! Nothing in the life of the FireHorse happens in moderation. You either get very little.....or an abundance! And when it rains...it pours! But when the going gets good, it is really GOOD!
        your also a slight shade of black, never forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by guzi815 View Post

I will tell you why...

The Horse has sheer Grace, Beauty, Strength.....and best of all....It does have to kill and eat another living thing to survive!!

thanks for a great response

Comment

well I would wanna be human again there are so sofisticated that I need more time to study them

Amazing creatures that it's randomness inspiring me to think harder for way to make each and every one them.

Comment

when i was in high school, they had an essay contest asking this same question (what an animal you would be and why).

i had picked the american bald eagle. they are beautiful and majestic, yet can be fierce with their talons and beak. i would love to soar through mountains and canyons.

any way, when i got into psychology, one of the questions a psychologist asks in an effort to understand you (to project something about yourself), is this same question. interesting. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
                when i was in high school, they had an essay contest asking this same question (what an animal you would be and why).

i had picked the american bald eagle. they are beautiful and majestic, yet can be fierce with their talons and beak. i would love to soar through mountains and canyons.

any way, when i got into psychology, one of the questions a psychologist asks in an effort to understand you (to project something about yourself), is this same question. interesting. lol!
                for me is I had to choose it would be a bird of prey but not the bald one they make me look old

They are free and beautiful in the sky and that is why many countries choose it as a symbol

Fiesty have you ever tried falconary or seen it or heard of it?

Comment

or a fish in the sea which repreast freedom of the ocean.

all freedom have limits but both of these animals are free in movment.

but i have a memory of 3 sec ....what i been taling right now?!?!?! i forgot

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                    for me is I had to choose it would be a bird of prey but not the bald one they make me look old

They are free and beautiful in the sky and that is why many countries choose it as a symbol

Fiesty have you ever tried falconary or seen it or heard of it?
                    i don't hunt, but falcons are very cool

Comment

Working...
                    X