Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answers for newbies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I looked for something like that before, it's still not there.
    I don't have many posts\points, but I take it that has nothing to do with it.

I'm using my android browser, maybe I need to try an app or something like taptalk.

I appreciate your taking time to reply.
    Regards, D.

Comment

How does this whole rep thing work, and points and all that? I Know how to post, reply, etc., but thats about all I Know on here...

Comment

How do you insert a video.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          How do you insert a video.
          Yeah I know this is an old post, but figured I'd reply in case it is useful to anyone. It was a pain trying to work this out for myself.

I only know how to embed you tube videos, and I only worked it out from looking at the forum code in other people's posts.

Basically you have to prepare it from you tube. If you go to you tube and see a video that you want to share, look under the 'subscribe' button, and there should be the word 'share'.

If you click on that, it will open up some options below that. 'Share' 'Embed' and 'Email'

Click on the 'Embed' option, and it will produce a URL you can copy and paste straight in here.

Like below:

Note that it doesn't seem to work in this sub forum, but in the main ones it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            Yeah I know this is an old post, but figured I'd reply in case it is useful to anyone. It was a pain trying to work this out for myself.

I only know how to embed you tube videos, and I only worked it out from looking at the forum code in other people's posts.

Basically you have to prepare it from you tube. If you go to you tube and see a video that you want to share, look under the 'subscribe' button, and there should be the word 'share'.

If you click on that, it will open up some options below that. 'Share' 'Embed' and 'Email'

Click on the 'Embed' option, and it will produce a URL you can copy and paste straight in here.

Like below:

Note that it doesn't seem to work in this sub forum, but in the main ones it does.
            Thanks. That worked but I had to use a different android browser.

Comment

Working...
            X