No announcement yet.

just curious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just curious

how close are you to your family members? (parents/siblings)

for those of you that are married, feel free to answer this is relation to in-laws as well. i am always jealous of people who have really good solid relationships with their in-laws.

What's close? I dont have inlaws... but will tell you about my ex girlfriends parents

I wasnt close to them. her mum was cool though snuck a pron mag in for us.
    If wed got married I doubt wed be close. To much friction, I wouldnt be comfortable around her parents. Unless I could just come out and say something about her like "wow your daughter is a good ****" and theyd laugh. Hopefulyl they wouldnt say I know

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
      What's close? I dont have inlaws... but will tell you about my ex girlfriends parents

I wasnt close to them. her mum was cool though snuck a pron mag in for us.
      If wed got married I doubt wed be close. To much friction, I wouldnt be comfortable around her parents. Unless I could just come out and say something about her like "wow your daughter is a good ****" and theyd laugh. Hopefulyl they wouldnt say I know
      um... i doubt any parent would allow you to say that about their daughter.

but i meant more specifically: what kind of relationship do you have with your parents and brothers/sisters if you have any.

Comment

im very close with my brother and sister, and also with my mother. my siblings and i only recently became close like that though, now that we've matured. my mom and i have never seen eye to eye, but somehow we manage to make it work.

me and my father arent very close at all. i think the only reason we understand eachother is because we're alike in a lot of ways.

the rest of my family? i choose not to associate with them to closely, because i dont like the way they think.

Comment

Yeh well that sucks. I recon I could have got away with saying that to my girlfriends mum, but not like that. Anyway get on good with my half brother I love him. Ment to see him today but didnt. Ask a specific question

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
            how close are you to your family members? (parents/siblings)

for those of you that are married, feel free to answer this is relation to in-laws as well. i am always jealous of people who have really good solid relationships with their in-laws.
            My Inlaws love me to death.. I like them.. but they are not the kind of people I would normaly asscociate with.. But I do get along pretty well with her dad and he is a boxing fan so we share that..

My family... I haven't spoken to either of my sisters in years.. I love my mom and we talk... But I regularly go years without seeing her.. Latest is 4 1/2 years... I get along with My brother but only since well into adulthood

I am a loner by nature.. SO I dont really mind.. But my family was never close..And I marvel at families that are..

My present family I worry sometimes... Being a loner.. AM I too distant? do I pay enough attention?
            The boys are close as ever and me and the wife get along.. I am affectionate but still spend most of my time on my own...
            And there is an obvious divide at times.. Them and me..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              My Inlaws love me to death.. I like them.. but they are not the kind of people I would normaly asscociate with.. But I do get along pretty well with her dad and he is a boxing fan so we share that..

My family... I haven't spoken to either of my sisters in years.. I love my mom and we talk... But I regularly go years without seeing her.. Latest is 4 1/2 years... I get along with My brother but only since well into adulthood

I am a loner by nature.. SO I dont really mind.. But my family was never close..And I marvel at families that are..

My present family I worry sometimes... Being a loner.. AM I too distant? do I pay enough attention?
              The boys are close as ever and me and the wife get along.. I am affectionate but still spend most of my time on my own...
              And there is an obvious divide at times.. Them and me..
              I'm close to my girlfriend thats about it.

Comment

sometimes a close with my family.

every week i meet with my father's brother and my grandfather and cousins after the Friday prayer.

and i am close to my father and mother and even to some of my 2nd cousins and my grandfather brother sister....etc

write down like you but this is part of islamic way of life even if they refuse to meet me i will try to meet with them

Comment

hhhmmm this is interesting, we're always close to everybody

Comment

Matt, you get weirder and weirder by the day, son.

Comment

Working...
                    X