yeh thats the kind of thing /\

Comment

hmmmmmmm

no

Comment

after the sex change...and after the subsequent sex

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
          Just wondered if anyone else here has felt like that.

Main time Ive ever felt like this is due to a back problem that Ive had for a while... and been in a situation such as lifting a very heavy object, and I can't do it incase I hurt my back, and it feels bad, especially like if it needs to done.. and a girl or woman has to do it instead... its an odd feeling.. and it doesnt feel good. Men/boys are ment to be strong and physically able.. and when youre not its strange..
          Start off:

1. Walking three miles a day.
          2. Doing ten push-ups a night...or morning.
          3. Doing 30 sit-ups a night...or morning...or however many you can do.
          4. Doing 30 crunches a night...or morning...or however many you can do.
          5. Do this for at least a month every day. By then you should be able to do them without any strain.
          6. After you can do this easily, step it up and add 5 to 10, etc. more push-ups, 20 to 30 more sit-ups and crunches.
          7. Afte a month or so of the new regime, up it again.

In 1991 I started off on this regime and within 6 months I was damn near rock-solid doing 50 Push-ups, 200 sit-ups, and 200 crunches a day and walking/jogging 5 miles a day.

Everything starts off small and you build on it. This is a relatively simple routine; but over time you build up your strength for more exercises...and you'll feel better about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
            Start off:

1. Walking three miles a day.
            2. Doing ten push-ups a night...or morning.
            3. Doing 30 sit-ups a night...or morning...or however many you can do.
            4. Doing 30 crunches a night...or morning...or however many you can do.
            5. Do this for at least a month every day. By then you should be able to do them without any strain.
            6. After you can do this easily, step it up and add 5 to 10, etc. more push-ups, 20 to 30 more sit-ups and crunches.
            7. Afte a month or so of the new regime, up it again.

In 1991 I started off on this regime and within 6 months I was damn near rock-solid doing 50 Push-ups, 200 sit-ups, and 200 crunches a day and walking/jogging 5 miles a day.

Everything starts off small and you build on it. This is a relatively simple routine; but over time you build up your strength for more exercises...and you'll feel better about yourself.
            this is a really good program, i think it'd also help if matty laid off the wanking a little

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
              this is a really good program, i think it'd also help if matty laid off the wanking a little
              Nah, you're forgetting about wrist-strength.

JK.

Serioiusly, it worked for me. I was in great shape for serveral years on that program....been thinking about starting it up again. Once you make yourself start, after about two-weeks, you crave it like a drug.

Comment

Its really got nothing to do with that kind of strength. Its in my back. I have had. have got? Crushed vertabrae. I once sneezed and crushed one. Not cool lol. Can look back and laugh but at the time it wasnt funny

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                  Its really got nothing to do with that kind of strength. Its in my back. I have had. have got? Crushed vertabrae. I once sneezed and crushed one. Not cool lol. Can look back and laugh but at the time it wasnt funny
                  U crushed a vertabrae by sneezing???
                  Dont gimmie that bollocks!

U can tear a nerve that runs through the vertabrae like i did in my neck. I was totally ****ed for a few months. Lost all strength down my right side.
                  But it heals very very slowly. It s fine now. :wank:

Comment

Getting back to the title.
                    I was once in a pub full of big dudes. All dirty skinhead builders. I felt intimidated and thought theres absolutly ****all i could do if they started on me.
                    I guess that was a somewhat demasculating experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
                      Getting back to the title.
                      I was once in a pub full of big dudes. All dirty skinhead builders. I felt intimidated and thought theres absolutly ****all i could do if they started on me.
                      I guess that was a somewhat demasculating experience.
                      i've been in situations like that, knowing that if they wanted to anally rape someone there's nothing stopping them. scary stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X