No announcement yet.

Am I ****ed up??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
    Nah dude I didn't tell her that, I wasn't gonna be messed up and say something like that to someone who is wrecked right now, I did tell her people live a long time with aids and what eazy mas said about living life to the fullest. I left her house though and was on the phone with another friend and she asked if I wasn't the least bit sad and I told her no, So she said I was cold hearted because that was a human being dying and I should have sympathy no matter what they have done in life. So that got me thinking...am I really thinking about death all wrong or am I messed up for thinking the way I do about it..
    I think its better to just be honest with yourself about how feel,rather than to to try and fake those feelings.

that person is in a position I wouldnt wish on any one,but she made her own ****ed up choices that her led her there though you know?
    Last edited by Mech.; 01-09-2007, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
      I dont see why u have told people ur theory on it being karma. That was probably a bad move.
      The ONLY thing that matters is that u are there for ur friend wen she needs u, and u let her know that.

Its not ****ed up that u feel nothing for the mother. Ur not close to her. I have had similar experiences with family who have died and ive felt next to nothing. I get more upset watching films! Death is a strange this to deal with.
      Originally posted by Mech? View Post
      I think its better to just be honest with yourself about how feel,then to to try and fake those feelings.

that person is in a position I wouldnt wish on any one,but she made her own ****ed up choices that her led her there though you know?
      u can't fake something that isn't there... i'll tell u when you're ****ed up, SINcity, i'm the expert

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
        u can't fake something that isn't there... i'll tell u when you're ****ed up, SINcity, i'm the expert
        haha.I meant to say "rather than"

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
          you could fake it. like many prostitues fake it.

As they say fake til you make it then it becomes you part.

many people could fake it like actoers and con artist but sometimes faking something is better in this sitaution because you have to show little sympathy

Comment

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
            Nah dude I didn't tell her that, I wasn't gonna be messed up and say something like that to someone who is wrecked right now, I did tell her people live a long time with aids and what eazy mas said about living life to the fullest. I left her house though and was on the phone with another friend and she asked if I wasn't the least bit sad and I told her no, So she said I was cold hearted because that was a human being dying and I should have sympathy no matter what they have done in life. So that got me thinking...am I really thinking about death all wrong or am I messed up for thinking the way I do about it..
            Oh ok. Ur not cold hearted. Maybe if u were around her mother alot wen she was in real pain and suffering u would feel bad for her. But in ur position id say its quite normal to feel nothing.
            There have been a few times i knew people who had died and felt nothing. But i felt for their familes and the people i was close to.

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
            you could fake it. like many prostitues fake it.

As they say fake til you make it then it becomes you part.

many people could fake it like actoers and con artist but sometimes faking something is better in this sitaution because you have to show little sympathy
            lol, im not sure now is the right time to be comparing him to a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
              Oh ok. Ur not cold hearted. Maybe if u were around her mother alot wen she was in real pain and suffering u would feel bad for her. But in ur position id say its quite normal to feel nothing.
              There have been a few times i knew people who had died and felt nothing. But i felt for their familes and the people i was close to.

lol, im not sure now is the right time to be comparing him to a prostitute.
              I've been real miserable and cranky all day... I think you can tell by the **** I have been posting... I haven't been able to spend much time with her because of the situation and its been driving me crazy! So I guess the results came back positive... and she (my girl) had a nervous brake down and she is on xanax or some pill. But now I feel bad.. the lady (her mom) apologized to me and told her to send me some kisses... it felt awkward, Like I would never expect that from her.. I guess when you are put in that situation **** changes in peoples head and they realize their wrongs or I dunno. This **** sucks though. But I told her to spend as much time as she can with her mom and cherish every moment because you never know she could live a long time with it or she might not.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon View Post
                Because I know someone who could be dying in one of the worst ways imaginable and don't feel sorry? I have lost people close to me before and have been around death and seen awful things happen before to people when I didn't want to. I'm thinking maybe I have become immune to it.. But I see death as part of life and we all have to go through it. I know a person who is very close to me who's mother might have caught HIV from cheating on her husband so much.. I am sad and **** because I don't like to see that person sad and love that person but I think her mother deserved it for all the horrible things shes done all the lies and the cheating. I see this is karma or something balancing itself out.. Am I wrong for thinking this way? People are telling me I'm ****ed up for thinking like this. I am going through a ****ty time because I don't like seeing people I love suffer but I could care less about that persons mom.
                Nobody can blame anybody for not cryin over anotha person's misfortunes. In this case I woulda agreed witchu too. Maybe not that a cheatin wife deserves to die, but had sumthin bad comin to her.

Comment

Working...
                X