No announcement yet.

If women ruled the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
    Here's a newsflash...they do. They just let us think we're in charge.
    Roger that. I concur..

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
      I think he means today if all world leaders were women .
      Well, then it's truthfully too late for any real change. Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely and women are no exception to this rule of thumb. There are just as many corrupt, power hungry women as there are men.

But, here are my thoughts on what you might see:

You might see a little more humanitarian aide. You'd defintely see more women in localized power posistions, women would have increased wages, preferential promotions, etc. There'd probably be some sort of action insuring stay at home moms their own income or guaranteed rights of half the family income from a legal standpoint, maybe tax breaks. Rapists and Child Abusers would receive much stiffer penalties, sports would be taxed more with the money going towards battered women shelters or something. All men would be required to take sensitivity training or courses in college and/or public school. There would be a decrease in athletic scholarships and an increase in academic scholarships, especially if you are a single mom trying to get an education to better yourself. You might even see a reduction in funding for athletic departments in state colleges and such. Boxing and MMA might be outlawed as too brutal. There would be more definitive laws, maybe financial benefits for adoptees, birth mothers, foster care, etc. Women in the Middle-East who are currently wearing "body-veils" and completely subject to their husband's will and aren't allowed to vote, provided it's a democracy, would demand equal standing with men and there would be more civil unrest there than there is currently, if you can believe that, because all of the men who are devout to their current religious beliefs would rebel and possibly go on a jihad against evil, "anti-Islamic" women....with some women taking their side. It would be bloody. China would fall eventually, once the centuries of brainwashing deteriorates because female children would no longer be looked at as less than male children under a Female regime.

There's probably a ton of more "small" changes; but that's all I can think of for now.

*puts head on chopping block.*
      Last edited by K-DOGG; 12-10-2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I would be scared ****less
        men might be violent idiots.
        BUT...Women are vindictive, manipulative , vicious and self obbessed..
        OUCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          I would be scared ****less
          men might be violent idiots.
          BUT...Women are vindictive, manipulative , vicious and self obbessed..
          OUCH!!!
          That is not only women but it is part of human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
            That is not only women but it is part of human nature.
            Oh dont get me wrong I like women.. I just trust men with power more than women with power.. That might just be because I undertstand a males motivation more.. Its not saying much anyways ... Power corrupts indiscriminantly

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              Oh dont get me wrong I like women.. I just trust men with power more than women with power.. That might just be because I undertstand a males motivation more.. Its not saying much anyways ... Power corrupts indiscriminantly
              your right in there but women could have power but not but like helping thing.

as i said before women are more emotional than men are so if they see someone who is playing around they could belive him.

men are more of a rational thinking.

Comment

World's fucked up already. Couldn't be too much worse.

Comment

Working...
                X