No announcement yet.

The more you have...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
    I've just spent 350 on an xbox 360, I feel no sorrow at all.
    i've spent far more on punani

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
      Yeh I get you bobby, really the time to be good is now though, thats why I feel bad
      Then give away all ur possessions.

Platinummonk!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
        Then give away all ur possessions.

Platinummonk!
        Why are you not Bobby Peru anymore? That bothers me.

Comment

I have more money now, and I keep looking through catalogues at clothes and jewellery and stuff. I feel bad because, I could be buying the cheaper clothes and sending the money to Africa. Im a christian and as such try to be non materialistic, and I firmly believe material possesions dont = happiness.
          "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than it is for a for a rich man to enter heaven"

Anyone else feel like this?
          I went from ghetto as places like being born in East Los Angeles, Living in N. Hollywood, and downtown even going across the country looking for a better life with what little money we had to end up living in some projects in Baltimore. We saved up some money...left and sold have our **** wich was little packed up and made it to Vegas where we slept on somones floor for 3 months in North Las Vegas, Slowely we kept coming up little by little and now we own 2 house and a property with some investments in Guatemala... Its great to donate but you have to spoil yourself a little bit also because you earned that money.. . But spend it wisely. as long as it isn't on drugs, boose, or bitches I don't consider it a waiste. Life is to short to not take advantage of what you have and enjoy it.
          Last edited by Sin City; 12-07-2006, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
            i've spent far more on punani
            ....and drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon View Post
              Why are you not Bobby Peru anymore? That bothers me.
              U are right to be bothered.
              My name change was inspired by the stench of rotting flesh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu

"Pazuzu is often depicted with the body of a man but with the head of a lion or dog, talons instead of feet, two pairs of wings, and tail of a scorpion and a serpentine penis that was gigantic. He had three oversized testicles that leaked a strange yellow fluid that smelled like burnt hair. He is often depicted with the right hand upward, and the left hand downward; the position of the hands means life and death, or creation and destruction."

Well, that, and i thought it sounded cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
                But spend it wisely. as long as it isn't on drugs, boose, or bitches I don't consider it a waiste. Life is to short to not take advantage of what you have and enjoy it.
                Why do u consider booze, drugs and bitches a waste?

Comment

Why do u consider booze, drugs and bitches a waste?
                  drugs taking in the right company are never a waste

Comment

U are right to be bothered.
                    My name change was inspired by the stench of rotting flesh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu

"Pazuzu is often depicted with the body of a man but with the head of a lion or dog, talons instead of feet, two pairs of wings, and tail of a scorpion and a serpentine penis that was gigantic. He had three oversized testicles that leaked a strange yellow fluid that smelled like burnt hair. He is often depicted with the right hand upward, and the left hand downward; the position of the hands means life and death, or creation and destruction."

Well, that, and i thought it sounded cool.
                    i second what buddy said...i miss peru

Comment

I have more money now, and I keep looking through catalogues at clothes and jewellery and stuff. I feel bad because, I could be buying the cheaper clothes and sending the money to Africa. Im a christian and as such try to be non materialistic, and I firmly believe material possesions dont = happiness.
                      "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than it is for a for a rich man to enter heaven"

Anyone else feel like this?
                      giving my money to charity and not really knowing where it goes WOULD bother me. many nonprofit places keep an ungodly percentage of donations for adminstrative costs and what not. don;t worry about spending money you have on yourself. you should not feel guilty. it's yur actions that count. i place more value on the christian acts of random kindness than on some donation. that's just taking the easy way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X