No announcement yet.

What should I do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
    Nothing big just wanted a bit of guidance. Every chritsmas our family like my aunts and uncles etc put money into a pot and its devided equally to buy each child, ie me and my cuosins a present. It comes to like £27.50. Last christmas I gave it to a charity that helps animals. I was going to do the same this year, but my mum wants me to get some clothes vouchers or something instead. I do need some new clothes, its true. My mum and dad have less money now than before, due to a dip in my dads pay. I do get money not from them though. Im wondering if my mum just thinks we I should get it because we are po' LOL. So what should I do?
    i think u should buy the clothes, if it were my kid i'd rather spend the money on them - i'd rather my kid got what they wanted than i did, maybe your parents feel the same

Comment

at least then, I will have given something though. To help someone. I can still get some clothes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
        Nothing big just wanted a bit of guidance. Every chritsmas our family like my aunts and uncles etc put money into a pot and its devided equally to buy each child, ie me and my cuosins a present. It comes to like £27.50. Last christmas I gave it to a charity that helps animals. I was going to do the same this year, but my mum wants me to get some clothes vouchers or something instead. I do need some new clothes, its true. My mum and dad have less money now than before, due to a dip in my dads pay. I do get money not from them though. Im wondering if my mum just thinks we I should get it because we are po' LOL. So what should I do?
        Hope you ended up doin whatever you personally thought was best.

I hate advisin people on what to do wit their $ outside of business discussions.

Comment

save ur money g

Comment

Working...
          X