Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Boxingscene Fantasy Baseball V5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been reading posts and ****, my health hasnt been the greatest recently... ill get more into that later.

Comment

Raoul Duke = Ficks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
        Raoul Duke = Ficks.
        ficks you bastard!

ive been reading posts and ****, my health hasnt been the greatest recently... ill get more into that later.
        that sounds serious. get well mutha****a. stop working 70 hours/wk.
        Last edited by oldgringo; 03-10-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          ficks you bastard!

that sounds serious. get well mutha****a. stop working 70 hours/wk.
          its what happened after work. i was walking to my car and got jumped. like 4 or 5 guys got out of a white civic, and started ta;king **** and we got into it a bit, threw some punches and next thing i know i got cracked in the head with a bat (so im told). ended up with 3 broken ribs too.. i woke up in the hospital, was there for 5 days and been in my bed pretty well since.

Comment

its what happened after work. i was walking to my car and got jumped. like 4 or 5 guys got out of a white civic, and started ta;king **** and we got into it a bit, threw some punches and next thing i know i got cracked in the head with a bat (so im told). ended up with 3 broken ribs too.. i woke up in the hospital, was there for 5 days and been in my bed pretty well since.
            Wow man, did you know them? Have a run in with them before or something?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
              Wow man, did you know them? Have a run in with them before or something?
              never seen them in my life, they took my wallet, emptied my car, and left me there. i guess a co-worker called an ambulance. i dont remember anything after they knocked me out.

Comment

never seen them in my life, they took my wallet, emptied my car, and left me there. i guess a co-worker called an ambulance. i dont remember anything after they knocked me out.
                sorry to hear that man...get better

Comment

Damn that's ****ed up. Anybody else see anything? Co-worker? Bystander? In a perfect world those dudes would have got back in the civic and gotten into a horrific car crash a mile down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                    Damn that's ****ed up. Anybody else see anything? Co-worker? Bystander? In a perfect world those dudes would have got back in the civic and gotten into a horrific car crash a mile down the road.
                    no, nothing from what ive been told. im still pretty suspicious of everything right now. like why at 4 in the morning were they even there? usually its an empty lot, no one in site. i guess i have myself to blame as well, i could have let **** slide and drove away... but than i think, what if they followed me and got into my apartment? lots of questions right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                      sorry to hear that man...get better
                      thanks, im just taking it easy right now. my whole sleep schedule is ****ed, i usually role out of bed a 2 in the afternoon and fall asleep at 5 in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X