2009 FBB Vote: Singles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    I'm fine with that.

Walks category is gay. Just my opinion, I'll go with the majority.
    Yeah after further thought why in the world should we have a category that rewards walks.....It's gay as Sonny said.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      Yeah after further thought why in the world should we have a category that rewards walks.....It's gay as Sonny said.
      y should we b penalized if we have a home run hitter pitchers are afraid of?

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        y should we b penalized if we have a home run hitter pitchers are afraid of?
        How often does that happen? Once or twice a night throughout the entire league? And you're not being penalized, you have a guy on base who might make a steal or score plus it didn't lower you're overall avg.

Comment

How often does that happen? Once or twice a night throughout the entire league? And you're not being penalized, you have a guy on base who might make a steal or score plus it didn't lower you're overall avg.
          well i think it basicly makes guys like Dunn or even someone like Bonds a lot more valuable...rather they need to b more valuable or not is another argument...lol...u know me i dont really care..but...i know if there were a walks category last year i wouldve done lots better...i did have Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            well i think it basicly makes guys like Dunn or even someone like Bonds a lot more valuable...rather they need to b more valuable or not is another argument...lol...u know me i dont really care..but...i know if there were a walks category last year i wouldve done lots better...i did have Dunn
            Truth......

I don't really care but I don't see a need for walks.

Comment

Truth......

I don't really care but I don't see a need for walks.
              lol..i dont really care either..i jus like arguing..

Comment

Walks would make sense. Certain teams can basically phase you out of the game by putting you on first. Big time power hitters get that type of respect.

Comment

Working...
                X