Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Basketball 08-09!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I had a huge night last night to get me back in this thing.....Rosewood had 5 players play monday and I had zero, we both had 8 players last night yet I managed to come out on top....niiiiice. Long week to go tho.

Comment

• saad, you already got tired of waiting for agent zero to play? i picked him up. now its my turn to wait for his return. i badly need dimes and cut those TO's. that's killing me now. granger has been off hook this season! whoa!

Comment

• gringo gives people mind aids with his mental trickery. he gave it to 4 of my guys, and he gave monte it whilst he was joyfully enjoying a moped ride. now i have 5 injuries. there are no coincidences.

Comment

• Originally posted by kg21mvp View Post
          saad, you already got tired of waiting for agent zero to play? i picked him up. now its my turn to wait for his return. i badly need dimes and cut those TO's. that's killing me now. granger has been off hook this season! whoa!
          yeah I couldn't afford to. I mean I've had him, Boozer and Dunleavy sitting around almost all season. One minute they are talking like he may not play this year at all and the next he's playing two on two but still no return timetable....**** it. I'm stacked at guard anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            yeah I couldn't afford to. I mean I've had him, Boozer and Dunleavy sitting around almost all season. One minute they are talking like he may not play this year at all and the next he's playing two on two but still no return timetable....**** it. I'm stacked at guard anyway.
            Congrats on the big win Rae...Florida did the thing...and yet again...the Sooners basicly blew the game...thought they kept Tebow in check..just we couldnt score..lol..and ****en Harven or whatever..geez....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              Congrats on the big win Rae...Florida did the thing...and yet again...the Sooners basicly blew the game...thought they kept Tebow in check..just we couldnt score..lol..and ****en Harven or whatever..geez....lol
              Thanks.....It was a great victory!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                gringo gives people mind aids with his mental trickery. he gave it to 4 of my guys, and he gave monte it whilst he was joyfully enjoying a moped ride. now i have 5 injuries. there are no coincidences.
                **** ya in the ear...give ya hearing aids.

Comment

• iam the pistons to your utah, gringo. i cant beat you. ever. in anything.

Comment

• **** Now Horfords injured. ****ing Injuries have killed me.....

Comment

• I'm bout ready to start given people away...lol...haha that wuz pretty funny huh..lol...but seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X