*3. $teamRollin 8-6-0 -------------- ?
    *4. Bushwhacker 8-6-0 -------------- Sonny
    5. silentspoilers 7-7-0 ----------- ?
    6. theMEANIES 8-6-0 ---------------- ?
    7. Springfield A&M 8-6-0 ----------- ?
    8. skipscap scalleywags 7-7-0 --------- Drewcypher
    9. Romo Cop 4-10-0 ------------- Old Gringo
    10. charlesm 3-11-0 ---------- ?

We got things off the ground quickly with a very competitive 1st season. Explosivo was the commissioner and made a slight error in judgement by setting the league to "auto draft". I remember looking at my team for the first time and thinking wtf!?!?!? Domanick Williams in the 2nd round I honestly have no idea how I even made the playoffs with the scrubs that were drafted to my team, lol. Meanwhile, Explosivo won the LT jackpot and Peanut Butter was dealt McNabb in his prime, throwing to T.O. and leading the Eagles to the Super Bowl. As you can see by the standings above, 7 of the 10 teams had records of 7-7 or 8-6, and only 2 teams were under .500.

Season Two:

Final Standings

*1. Giants Fan 10-5-0 -------------Sonny
    *2. romo cop 13-2-0 -------------Old Gringo
    *3. Torinos Cheaters 9-5-1 -------Torino
    *4. The executioners 10-5-0 ----- jefe?
    5. Multiple_Scoregasms 7-8-0 ---Lefy Gomez
    6. BUCSKINZ 8-6-1 -------------Raesaad
    7. Team BALCO 8-7-0 -----------Badblood
    8. 7001 5-9-1 ------------------7001
    9. Cboyzrule 5-10-0 -----------pbds
    10. ****pilots 5-10-0 ----------Shonuff
    11. Chuck Norris 4-10-1 ------2nd2None?
    12. Fix 4-11-0 --------------The Fix

7001 took the reigns this year which saw the league expand to 12 teams. Fix selected shaun alexander with the first overall pick which would later be deeply regretted. After accounting for 28td's and almost 2000 yards the year before, alexander was held to 7 scores and under 900 rushing yards. Then with the #2 pick the auto picker selected Reggie Bush for 2nd2none allowing LT to slip to Torino at #3, lmao!! When 2nd saw the team the computer had selected for him he almost **** and in a fit of rage dumped some of his best players into the open market; (much to the chagrin of Torino who promptly changed his name to Torino's Cheaters), lol. I don't think 2nd bothered to look at his team again all season, but he still somehow managed to finish a half game ahead of the Fix.

Season Three:

Final Standings

*1. Rembrandt 8-5-0 --------- Sonny
    *2. 6 - 2 Lions 9-4-0 ----------Gringo
    *3. Ficks 11-2-0 -------------Fix
    *4. AK47 10-3-0 -------------Air Keng
    *5. BUCSKINZ 07 8-5-0 --------Raesaad
    *6. Peebs 8-5-0 -------------pbds
    7. Multiple Scoregasms 7-6-0 ---- Gomez
    8. Killa 4Real 6-7-0 ----------- Rosewood
    9. 2nd2none209 4-9-0 ----2nd2none
    10. St. Lunatics 3-10-0 ---- Lefhooktodabody
    11. Shonuff Sharters 2-11-0 --- Shonuff
    12. Ass Rippers 2-11-0 ------ Jefe??

Old Gringo added individual defensive players to the mix this year much to the betterment of the league I believe. Tom Brady and Randy Moss were hot commodities in this season of the New England Patriots drive for near perfection. The season ended much the way the previous one had with Sonny narrowly defeating Old Gringo...
    Last edited by SonnyG8R; 06-16-2008, 09:44 PM.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have revenge this year after finishing second in the finals each of the past 2 years. 2 years ago was the one that really pissed me off. My team was ****ing dominant and I lost by a slim margin.

Last year I had a bunch of underachievers. I can't say I'll do much better this year though because football in just a one week at a time thing. No day2day control like in football and hoops.

3 years ago my team was just AWFUL. I think Rod Smith was the best WR on my sad team.

If I had any suggestion it'd be to move the playoffs up a little. Just so the best players are still playing when 2 managers are battling it out in the finals. I can see the other side of that argument as well, but I feel like that's the purest way to do it.

Can't believe we've had 3 years of baseball and 4 years of football now.

Comment

im going to end this coming season like i began the last....

Comment

Oh god I was awful. Maybe this year I'll do better.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
          im going to end this coming season like i began the last....
          filthy and disease-ridden?

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
            filthy and disease-ridden?
            im ignoring this, im going shopping for some nike schuhes..

Comment

2nd place before the playoffs and 4th place over-all isn't bad for someone who missed the entire live draft... i'll dethrone fix for the best record this year...

I come in peace,
              AK

Comment

i didnt compete in the boxingscene fantasy football last year..but had 2leagues did well...came in 3rd in like both...and damn one i had Owens, and Moss just had Kitna and some other loser for qb's but i had LT also..just one them cases where everyweek the other team had guys with their biggest games...lol

Comment

very good!

When wow gold saw this card time, they feel am very surprised, aoc gold is also.They think it is very good,thanks!

Comment

I bet the farm I win this year....

Comment

Working...
                    X