No announcement yet.

Kbpoetree's fantasy baseball team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kbpoetree's fantasy baseball team

my team is a beast...i predict totall domination all year unless i have a bunch of injuries..i have made some small minor mistakes so far...like taken out Francouer for Dunn last night..damnit...however the addition of Cueto..the good pitching from Sheets...and Longoria now playing with Holliday now batting well...soon as i get my C position and SS playen again..(damn yankees, i hate the yankees) anyway just wanted to share..oh and look for Justin Upton to b up for the MVP at years end....i have one of those late bloomer teams..start off the week ****ty than end up in the lead..lol...

heres the deal with me traded.....after the bull**** offers and lack of interest in maken trades in the basketball league...the only person i really feel will work with me and end up offeren a way legit trade is gon b Rosewood...Rae...gr8 effort but honestly...since i dont even know half the players anymore since i quit watchen baseball since the strike and all of em turned into ****...i plan on sticken with the few who's names i know and know a lil somethan bout

Comment

Working...
    X