Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Fantasy NASCAR League

Group ID# 2516

Password: kitty

All signed up......I felt inclined to add "racing" to the end of my name since all of you nascar locing douche bags had it.....now I feel more apart of the group.

Just so you all know I could give a **** less about nascar so I hope you feel bad when I whoop your asses this year....since Badblood finally showed me that you can change your drivers weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      All signed up......I felt inclined to add "racing" to the end of my name since all of you nascar locing douche bags had it.....now I feel more apart of the group.

Just so you all know I could give a **** less about nascar so I hope you feel bad when I whoop your asses this year....since Badblood finally showed me that you can change your drivers weekly.
      Your a f@g.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        Your a f@g.
        You're

You numb nuts race fan

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          You're

You numb nuts race fan
          Spell check says different dick head.

Comment

hey i know nothen bout nascar basicly...but i wanna play what site yall play on if there is still room that is

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              hey i know nothen bout nascar basicly...but i wanna play what site yall play on if there is still room that is
              Yahoo Fantasy Sports and the group ID# and password is the first post on this thread.

Comment

K i joined guess i better read how to play now huh

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  K i joined guess i better read how to play now huh
                  It's not that hard, unless your Raesaad.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
                    It's not that hard, unless your Raesaad.
                    lol...ya he didnt even understand the Basketball last year...gosh..lol...wont tell on me tho and how i didnt either..well i studied..ready 2play...no kind of draft huh...we could all have the same drivers a week possibly? it appears? i play on ps2..but dont watch too close usually least not after the top 3winners

Comment

Working...
                    X