No announcement yet.

Fantasy Basketball 2007-08!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Basketball 2007-08!

I've created a league with a 10 team max........If you are interested and are going to keep up with your team PM me and I will consider your application.I personally invite Teh Fix,Badblood,Sonny,Gringo,Brownbomber and kbpoetree and if all of you want to participate that would make 7 teams....so there would be 3 spaces left.Draft is set for Oct 21st and I made it a Rotiserie but if people want to change that we can take a vote.....I personally don't know which way it is better to play........head to head is fine with me too so just give me some feedback people.

It's on Yahoo by the way.....password and ID will be given out to those who I choose to play.

Comment

ill paly fnatsay bsaketablal wtih you resaaad. i wlil rpae you.

Comment

I'm in. I've never played fantasy basketball before so I don't know how good I'll do though, but I'll give it my best shot...

Comment

Can I get in this???

Comment

Let a Killa 4Real bust yall ass in that BB league playa....

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
              I've created a league with a 10 team max........If you are interested and are going to keep up with your team PM me and I will consider your application.I personally invite Teh Fix,Badblood,Sonny,Gringo,Brownbomber and kbpoetree and if all of you want to participate that would make 7 teams....so there would be 3 spaces left.Draft is set for Oct 21st and I made it a Rotiserie but if people want to change that we can take a vote.....I personally don't know which way it is better to play........head to head is fine with me too so just give me some feedback people.
              Hey my man...didnt u have a league last year?...who won that one...lol

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                Hey my man...didnt u have a league last year?...who won that one...lol
                ok it might not of been your leauge tho i guess...

Comment

ok im in...

Comment

Anyone care if we do head to head or rotiserrie?Last year I played Rotisserie but it was my first time and it was ok but seemed like a couple of us just ran away with it.Head to head may not be that great tho either given the fact that sometimes there is a a day or two between teams playing.So I dunno....we can take a vote.there are 5 teams signed up so far....5 spots left but I haven't heard from Gringo yet if he wants to play.

Comment

Working...
                    X