No announcement yet.

2007 Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
    you benched all yout pitchers how ****ing cheap....
    you're getting mad at the bull for giving you the horns when you shouldn't have been in the ring in the first place.

that's just beautiful beautiful management my man. i took 3 guaranteed statistics (ER, ERA, WHIP) and gave up everything else. truthfully you could have managed a split on statistics there if you had better closers. i also risked missing out on a CG/SHO...

it was a good series though.

Comment

• i can't be sure because i don't have stat tracker, but i believe the 2 week final is going to come down to myself and fairpole. should be a great series. i'm shocked that fairpoles pitching staff out pitched 14-K.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
        you're getting mad at the bull for giving you the horns when you shouldn't have been in the ring in the first place.

that's just beautiful beautiful management my man. i took 3 guaranteed statistics (ER, ERA, WHIP) and gave up everything else. truthfully you could have managed a split on statistics there if you had better closers. i also risked missing out on a CG/SHO...

it was a good series though.
        yeah ok...
        you won it. hope you are happy

Comment

• Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
          yeah ok...
          you won it. hope you are happy
          champagne has already been popped.

Comment

• Another devastating loss after leading nearly all week until saturday....oh well it's been fun and I will still manage my team the last couple of weeks even tho I have nothing to play for.I can't wait until next season this was very fun.

Comment

• Holy ****.

Whoever wins this final will be very deserving. I don't know if some of you other ****ers who aren't in it anymore are paying attention, but both my team and fairpoles team are tearing the ****ing cover off the ball. This is nothing like last year when I crushed fix.

FairPole your bats are unreal.

Comment

• Yeah but you just had 22 hits and that might just finish me off. Oh well, I'm not giving up but second place is pretty good especially when I picked second to last. I did pretty good just getting here...

Comment

• That's two years in a row boys.

I'd like to thank everyone I traded with. Polish for providing such a great final series. 14-K for pushing me during the regular season. I'd like to big up Saad for giving such a great rookie year performance (Ryan Braun'esque). Fix for staying with his team the whole year despite having a small window of success. Jefe for shocking some folk and making the semi's. Balco for trying to act like a jackass, proving that some people will do anything to win.

I'd like to thank Chase Utley, Carlos Zambrano and Grady Sizemore for holding down my team since draft day. Also much love for Jeter, Kendrick and Markakis (my best pick up), who busted the cover off the ball in the finals.

Finally I gotta thank myself. That was some damned fine management in a competitive league. I think I did it the right way and maintained a level of integrity and competition as a commish.

Now here's looking at basketball.

Comment

• Don't forget to thank me for not playing and thereby allowing you to beat out the scrubs.

fwiw, I won both of my h2h leagues and will complete the sweep of my roto league tomorrow.
                    Last edited by SonnyG8R; 10-01-2007, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Congrats Gringo......Can't wait until next season and next year for god sake leave 1b out as a stat.

Comment

Working...
                      X