No announcement yet.

2007 Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Fantasy Baseball

Who's trying to get beat up on by yours truly again? I won it in a wash last year...Fix got mercd out in the finals. I'm looking to put a league together when the season comes back around...I'm only looking for cats that will actually check their team regularly...even if they aren't doing so well.

Gotta reserve some spots for the managers who did well and tried last year. I'd like to get Sonny, Fix, 2nd, Blood, and whoever PolishPower was. 12 man league....pretty basic rules (however i'm open to suggestions).

Holler at me on this thread or through PM if you want to get down.

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
    Who's trying to get beat up on by yours truly again? I won it in a wash last year...Fix got mercd out in the finals. I'm looking to put a league together when the season comes back around...I'm only looking for cats that will actually check their team regularly...even if they aren't doing so well.

Gotta reserve some spots for the managers who did well and tried last year. I'd like to get Sonny, Fix, 2nd, Blood, and whoever PolishPower was. 12 man league....pretty basic rules (however i'm open to suggestions).

Holler at me on this thread or through PM if you want to get down.
    im gonna get some revenge..... your team got real hot at the end though..

mine started off so damn good, 9-0 or something like that.

Comment

I'm doing this again no doubt, even though I didn't finish so hot I played every day for the entire season and last year was my very first time playing so now I got me some experience.

I would much rather have a 10 man league instead of a 12 man because so many people that joined just didn't play and a lot of good players went to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        I'm doing this again no doubt, even though I didn't finish so hot I played every day for the entire season and last year was my very first time playing so now I got me some experience.

I would much rather have a 10 man league instead of a 12 man because so many people that joined just didn't play and a lot of good players went to waste.
        thats true....10 man league is more dependable. and the teams should be even better... i bet you draft darryl strawberry first overall, because he was a star in the early 90's.

Comment

I up for playing in the league hit me up with the info in this thread when you make the league.

Comment

I want to play.........pm me with the details when it starts please.

Comment

Okay so far we have:

Gringo
              Fix
              Blood
              Lefty
              Saadmon

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                thats true....10 man league is more dependable. and the teams should be even better... i bet you draft darryl strawberry first overall, because he was a star in the early 90's.
                Barry Bonds will be my first pick and John Rocker will be my second pick.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                  Okay so far we have:

Gringo
                  Fix
                  Blood
                  Lefty
                  Saadmon
                  delegate who you pick to play very carefully cause I will have a few people that will want to join and they will play all year.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
                    delegate who you pick to play very carefully cause I will have a few people that will want to join and they will play all year.
                    Okay.

Hey, as far as the 10/12 man league goes...

A 12 man league with guys who will actually play all year makes it more competitive, since you have to make big decisions on the waiver wire as well as the draft. It makes you do a little work on picking prospects and knowing who is hot and who is not.

That's why I'd prefer a bigger league, in addition to just being able to include more cats in this beast.

Comment

Working...
                    X