No announcement yet.

The NRL Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
    Apparently he couldn't sit and watch the Titans doing so poorly any more, although it's a bit late in my opinion, maybe if he started playing 8 weeks ago.

What about Beau Henry though?
    That's what I said. Didn't they buy Henry with the intention of playing him? Now they are bringing back an old dude for a couple of months when the season is over. Strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      That's what I said. Didn't they buy Henry with the intention of playing him? Now they are bringing back an old dude for a couple of months when the season is over. Strange.
      The Titans should probably use Beau Henry for the rest of the season, so he can get used to his new team and give time for him and Scott Prince to gel together.

Comment

• Jordan Rapana joined the Western Force

I was hoping he would rejoin the Titans.

Comment

• Probably the biggest State of Origin game tonight.

Queensland by 6 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
            Probably the biggest State of Origin game tonight.

Queensland by 6 points.
            Would be unbearable if we lost this game. Hopefully we won't. Surely Thurston can't play that badly again.

Comment

Would be unbearable if we lost this game. Hopefully we won't. Surely Thurston can't play that badly again.
              Queensland haven't played to their potential in the first two games, hopefully they will tonight.

Comment

• Great win by Queensland last night, they completely dominated the first 30 minutes.

Ouch!

Comment

• Yeah, awesome game. Great to send Darren out a winner.

Comment

• I'm surprised to see Mark Gasnier retiring at the end of the season.

Comment

Yeah, awesome game. Great to send Darren out a winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X