No announcement yet.

Briggs is a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briggs is a joke

To all you blokes that stuck up for him, that was pathetic.

He is a shame to boxing and you guys knock Danny Green, lol.

Yep he's a joke, but don't tell me Green picked a worthy opponent. He's been retired for how long?

Comment

I know he wasnt a worthy opponent but im sure he could of done better then that, it was just a pay day for briggs I think.

I told people on here ages ago that briggs was going to get murdered, didnt expect it to be that bad though.

Green and Mundine are just milking it for all its worth now.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
        I know he wasnt a worthy opponent but im sure he could of done better then that, it was just a pay day for briggs I think.

I told people on here ages ago that briggs was going to get murdered, didnt expect it to be that bad though.

Green and Mundine are just milking it for all its worth now.
        Surely he wont get his money will he? They will not pay him after a 29 second squib. Oh and yes Green & Mundine are doing untold damage to the sport.

Comment

Agreed on all counts unfortunately.

Paul Briggs is a disgrace and this **** it ruining the sport in Australia.

Comment

Well I dont think the contract will say that if I get knocked down in 30 seconds I dont get paid.

He will get paid just as the contract states I believe.

Comment

I'm baffled, that was one of the most cowardly acts I've ever seen in sport, these ass hats have just about killed Australian boxing.

Comment

what round did he lose?

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if Green was in on this stunt to be honest. I think this was a new low in the sport, but can anybody here say they weren't honestly surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                    what round did he lose?
                    29 seconds, didn't even get hit, a punch grazed the top his head/forehead and he went down.

Comment

Working...
                    X