No announcement yet.

Michael Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
    Here is a great Katsidis article in Queensland's Courier Mail that echoes a lot of the sentiment around here:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...-1225869944918
    Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    Now that is one hell of an article.
    Mike Colman is one hell of a sports journalist. Always entertaining and one of the few that seems to really care about boxing in Australia. Queenslanders in here who read the Courier and Sunday Mail regularly will have seen him giving props to guys like Leapai and Mundraby in the past, and he's one of the few that calls Mundine's antics for what they are.

As for the topic itself, I've heard that Katsidis was trying to fit in a quick fight back in Australia this month, but the WBO want him kept on ice so as to be eligible for the winner of the Diaz Marquez scrap.

If the winner of that one doesn't want to fight him, they must be stripped. He's earned another shot.

Comment

correct me if im wrong if marquez beats diaz and then signs on to fight khan next since thats wats been talked about katsidis will be elevated to full champ status? if so bring the first defence down under

Comment

Great article, I'll be keeping my ears and eyes peeled for info of his next bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
          Yes, when Australian police want to bring someone to Australia they use extradition treaties. I'm absolutely positive about that.
          That is what I thought, but that's what I heard.

Comment

Working...
          X