No announcement yet.

Israel Falou Turns His Back on the NRL.....Switches to AFL LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel Falou Turns His Back on the NRL.....Switches to AFL LMAO

What a ****ing wanker. Kick this ***** out of the origin squad. Piece of **** turning his back on NRL to play that deformed piece of **** AFL.

AFL can suck my dick

The deal is reportedly worth $6 million over 4 years. I can't blame him for taking that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      The deal is reportedly worth $6 million over 4 years. I can't blame him for taking that.
      yeah just heard it on 10......

Thats a ****load of cash......well I guess its ok....

this is the NRL's fault.......get rid of the salary cap

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
        yeah just heard it on 10......

Thats a ****load of cash......well I guess its ok....

this is the NRL's fault.......get rid of the salary cap
        I don't think it would have made a difference to be honest. His salary is supposedly $1.5 million a year for 4 years. No NRL club generates the kind of revenue it would take to pay that kind of salary.

No worries, it is only one player. If the AFL is prepared to pay these guys well above what their best players are earning that is their decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          I don't think it would have made a difference to be honest. His salary is supposedly $1.5 million a year for 4 years. No NRL club generates the kind of revenue it would take to pay that kind of salary.

No worries, it is only one player. If the AFL is prepared to pay these guys well above what their best players are earning that is their decision.
          This GWS club is going to fail soo bad....

Nobody gives a **** about AFL where I live......They mock this joke of a sport....

This was a stupid decision by the AFL....I see very little similarities between AFL and League....

Israel is a World Class Athlete and am sure he will turn into a decent player but nothing more....

$6 million on 1 player who has never played an AFL game in his life. How ****ing stupid.

Comment

**** him, but I would totally follow the cash as well, but he could be dud player in the AFL, I actually hope he is in a way to teach them a lesson.

I see this as a statement from the AFL, I'm sure they could spend that money better imo, buying players from other clubs or developing juniors.

If he was going to Union, different story, but AFL is a big jump.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
              This GWS club is going to fail soo bad....

Nobody gives a **** about AFL where I live......They mock this joke of a sport....

This was a stupid decision by the AFL....I see very little similarities between AFL and League....

Israel is a World Class Athlete and am sure he will turn into a decent player but nothing more....

$6 million on 1 player who has never played an AFL game in his life. How ****ing stupid.
              it does sound ridiculous to me.

Comment

$6 million, he'll be set up for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by royalasian
                  dgdfgdfgrg
                  Okay......

Comment

Well at least now someone like Brent Tate will get to play.

Comment

Working...
                    X