No announcement yet.

NRL 2010 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
    what about the big new recruits, david taylor and the pommy dude, dont u think they will make a difference up front?
    Yeah Taylor and Burgess will definately make a difference, I still think there are just too many liabilities there. The half-back just isn't up to it, Sutton is far too inconsistent, as a team they do not defend well, and I don't think they have enough fire power in the backs.

They will probably be in that pack contesting 7th and 8th, but I'd be surprised if they made the finals to be honest.

I think the Roosters will be the surprise this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them do very well. Some good off-season signings and they have signed one of the best coaches going round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Yeah Taylor and Burgess will definately make a difference, I still think there are just too many liabilities there. The half-back just isn't up to it, Sutton is far too inconsistent, as a team they do not defend well, and I don't think they have enough fire power in the backs.

They will probably be in that pack contesting 7th and 8th, but I'd be surprised if they made the finals to be honest.

I think the Roosters will be the surprise this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them do very well. Some good off-season signings and they have signed one of the best coaches going round.
      couldn't agree more with you. One match he is good, the next very average. That is part of Souths problem.

Comment

anyone catch the footy show tonight?

It's still not out of the gutter thanks to Sailor.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post

I do not watch that garbage.

NRL on Fox is the only league show that is really worth watching IMO.

Man I am so pumped for this weekend. Going to the game tomorrow night then the triple header on Saturday. Thank god the ****ing off-season is over!

Comment

Great to see AC/DC perform on the show.

Comment

The footy show was actually pretty funny on Thursday night, I had a few good chuckles at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                I do not watch that garbage.

NRL on Fox is the only league show that is really worth watching IMO.

Man I am so pumped for this weekend. Going to the game tomorrow night then the triple header on Saturday. Thank god the ****ing off-season is over!
                Yeah I also like the Monday night studio & grounds team as well. I like listening to the guys in the studio, they are still on the ball and Gordy & Wizz are good for a laugh as well.

Comment

Broncos looked sharp.

Parra looked sluggish.

Comment

Broncos looked sharp.

Parra looked sluggish.
                    I don't know about sharp. I think it will be an exciting but highly erratic year for the Broncos this season.

I was most impressed with the Roosters this weekend. I think they will do well this season and I tipped them on the weekend but I didn't expect them to win by so much.

Comment

Interesting first round too early to tell how the season will play out. by round 5 we will have a better idea I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X