No announcement yet.

I HATE Danny Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
    Oh yes, his wit is so razor sharp. The man pulls it hard, try to get real mate plus he's about as charming as a rat with a gold tooth. The funny thing is, the best parts of his history to me at least: getting KTFO15mins, getting KTFO15mins again, confirming he really was Roid Jones Junior, getting clowned non stop by showboating Calzaghe proving karma does really exist (and no doubt past victims of RJJ garbage would have been standing and applauding the TV set) and dry humping Jeff Lacy in his last outing inside the ring, rendering dumb c**t statements like yours of "charming and witty" as ******ed beyond belief. The man is a hero to tossers and it makes me wonder how the next generation of boxers are going to top the WANK of PBF, RJJ and JT once they're gone (which is thankfully not too far off). Green doesn't even rate at being a wanker compared with the virtuoso's of PULL I just mentioned.
    whose JT ?

Comment

• None other than the lord of shyte speak, James Toney. I think his banter is unintentionally hilarious really, but he is one hell of a racist bastard. I didn't realise until I watched him spar with Green (video should be on the net somewhere), back when Green was a supper middle. His ego is not really matched by his accomplishments at heavyweight, but I do respect his crafty talent and iron chin.

Comment

• I don't know who yells cheeseburger in the first vid....funny stuff. Then right at the end of the second is some mid converstaion hamburger comment. According to one enlightening comment in the comment section:

"Danny was in America with Fenech and team and the opportunity came that he could spar Toney at Freddy Roach's wildcard gym. Toney didnt turn up for the first 2 times that they trained, so Danny said if he doesnt turn up he is going to turn James's lights out jokingly. (which is Toneys nick name)Toney then became very enraged about the whole situation and turned up with alot of anger. Notice the small guy to the right of the neutral corner with his arms on the ropes. Its Vic Darchinian"

Green starts laying on Toney fairly soon as I think the big mans firepower is no doubt a bit more than that of a regular 76kg SMW that Green would be used to. Green does have a chin of iron though. Granite chin Toney takes the entire Green arsenal like a nice stroll in the park. Good to see Green got the big guy working and hanging onto the ropes toward the end, wheezing like the fatass he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
          I don't know how anybody thinks Danny Green showboats etc..
          He's humble and nowhere near Anthony Mundine on that front.
          When has Danny Green ever carried on like his is the king of boxing??
          Sadly you are one of the people that is fooled by the "Bloke Next Door Front".

Just need to look further into it and it is clear as mud.

Green used Mundine to get a name for himself for about 6 years.
          Last edited by brently1979; 11-29-2009, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Oh and I suppose RJJ ISN'T annoying and DOESN'T carry on like he's some kind of god of boxing. I don't disagree that RJJ is an ATG LHW, but in his mind he's right up there with god even if Tarver did tap that ass "hold the vass". And by the way, if being annoying was a one to ten rating, RJJ would be as annoying as 250 ten rated annoying ****wits. The man cowrote the definitive book on pulling ones own dick, with PBF supplying most of the hard data on wanking flat out.

Hey Dan, I notice you dropped Kessler quicker than a ****ed set of double pluggers. Poor bloke isn't allowed to lose to the better fighter on the night eh? Very yank. Very front runner.

Many here seem to think PB v DG is a forgone conclusion? I bet Briggs wouldn't write Danny off. I've heard in a number of statements whilst commentating he certainly respected the sparring they've had in the past and I'm sure he picked Danny to flog Mundine as a result of those sparring sessions. Both are Aussie warriors (well one is a kiwi, but he is a damn warrior none-the-less). Would like to see in the aussie contender, PB drill SBW through a window or some other suitably violent assault.

Give up on the "Äussies don't know **** about boxing, that's why they love **** Mundine/Green bouts" DAN. I think in your case it's more like "Aussies don't have the greatest ever boxers atm, I am a front runner and will get on the nuts of some easy to support ATG and Kessler, you are dead to me you useless arsehole".

Who is the best League team to support if you're a fair weather fan? I might throw my support behind *insert said team* even though rugby is some kind of ****-erotic attempted insertion of no-necked men's heads into other similarly no-necked blokes asses in an indecent gathering of ****ing dodgy steriod abusers called a scrum. The hipocrasy of me supporting that horse shyte is akin to the cheer leading bvll **** by the pretend aussies in this thread. I might celebrate this revelation by joining the rest of you heros and sig a picture of Muhammad Ali and Joe Louis double teaming Marciano while LL looks on in a bomber jacket and mirror shades.

BTW, I've got Danny for this one. I think he's going to cop a whooping, but here's hoping he pulls one out of his ass.
            Well in a way he is. Guys like Jones have a pass to be that way imo. Because he was so entertaining while in his prime.

Comment

Oh yes, his wit is so razor sharp. The man pulls it hard, try to get real mate plus he's about as charming as a rat with a gold tooth. The funny thing is, the best parts of his history to me at least: getting KTFO15mins, getting KTFO15mins again, confirming he really was Roid Jones Junior, getting clowned non stop by showboating Calzaghe proving karma does really exist (and no doubt past victims of RJJ garbage would have been standing and applauding the TV set) and dry humping Jeff Lacy in his last outing inside the ring, rendering dumb c**t statements like yours of "charming and witty" as ******ed beyond belief. The man is a hero to tossers and it makes me wonder how the next generation of boxers are going to top the WANK of PBF, RJJ and JT once they're gone (which is thankfully not too far off). Green doesn't even rate at being a wanker compared with the virtuoso's of PULL I just mentioned.
              wow, you are really annoying

Comment

• I like green,I'm not sure if i should put some money on him,if i put a 100$ i would get back over 300$,its RJJ its not a good idea to bet against him

Comment

• Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                  I like green,I'm not sure if i should put some money on him,if i put a 100$ i would get back over 300$,its RJJ its not a good idea to bet against him
                  I'd hold onto your money. Green is 3-1 underdog for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                    Do you think Dan Geale would stand a better chance of beating Jones? He's certainly got a decent workrate. He's not as tough nor does he hit as hard as Green though.
                    I think he would, Geale at this point is much hungrier he proved it when he fought mundine, if danny green had the will and hunger he had when he fought bayer in germany i would give him a better chance against roy..but roy isnt the same fighter either i hope we'll see a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                      Sadly you are one of the people that is fooled by the "Bloke Next Door Front".

Just need to look further into it and it is clear as mud.

Green used Mundine to get a name for himself for about 6 years.
                      Yea i came to Australia in 2001 not long after i've seen danny calling out mundine, thats what i didn't like , people hated on mundine when in fact danny was the one calling him out at every damn show he was on and making promising threats..we all know how far he really got.

Comment

Working...
                      X