Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you would do to improve aussie boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
    wtf u talking about,it didn't even have Mundine stupid undercards on there.
    It had a decent line up of bouts on the night,I thought it was a pretty good fight night by australian standards, so what the hell u going on about
    It's not PPV material. It's a good Fox Sports Card. That is what it is. But Fox will keep milking people like you for every cent.

Comment

wtf u talking about,it didn't even have Mundine stupid undercards on there.
      It had a decent line up of bouts on the night,I thought it was a pretty good fight night by australian standards, so what the hell u going on about
      You are using words like "decent", "pretty good" and "by Australian standards". Pretty clear that this should not have been a PPV event.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
        You are using words like "decent", "pretty good" and "by Australian standards". Pretty clear that this should not have been a PPV event.
        Thank you. Good to see some people with some sense around here.

Comment

Dopy I didn't buy it.I downloaded it .
          So your saying you don't support australian boxing?Even if it means Australia's best boxers being evenly matched against one another?

By the way, howcome you always act like a ****wit on the internet?
          That's right , you can't help but be a dick.
          Last edited by boxing_great; 04-02-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

So your saying you don't support australian boxing?Even if it means Australia's best boxers being evenly matched against one another?

Directed at me? I'll assume so.

Sorry if you think I'm acting like a fukwit, I'm not trying to. I simply think ppl who purchase those PPV events are doing the sport a diservice. I am all for supporting the Aussie boys. I will purchase the Kat fight on the weekend for sure, and am prepared to pay money for fights I think are worth it. The problem is ppl paying money for these average/decent cards.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
              Directed at me? I'll assume so.

Sorry if you think I'm acting like a fukwit, I'm not trying to. I simply think ppl who purchase those PPV events are doing the sport a diservice. I am all for supporting the Aussie boys. I will purchase the Kat fight on the weekend for sure, and am prepared to pay money for fights I think are worth it. The problem is ppl paying money for these average/decent cards.
              sorry ,not u ..
              brently 1979.
              why is everybody nice on this forum except him.. he acts rude and disrespectful.

Comment

It's more that Australian Boxing via way of Fox Sports are ripping of Australian boxing fans. If you want to look at it like that.

Comment

sorry ,not u ..
                  brently 1979.
                  why is everybody nice on this forum except him.. he acts rude and disrespectful.
                  No, it's people being ignorant and stating that card in particular is a worthy PPV. Just because it has the better of the local talent on the one card doesn't meant that it has to be a PPV. Which causes me to act that way towards you. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Comment

The Wink-PWill fight next week is a pretty good example. The yanks will get that fight on normal HBO whilst we will have to pay. I am going to buy it because Winky is one of my favourite fighters and I hate trying to stream it, but it still sucks.

Comment

sorry ,not u ..
                      brently 1979.
                      He's just telling it how it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X