No announcement yet.

Danny Green is worse than Mundine:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
    Being a boxing site, there are a few people who actually box. Have you ever boxed? Have you ever sparred at the gym on an off night? I know I've been nailed something fierce after a **** day at the office, so I can relate that minor experience to how a major training camp for an elite boxer could go adrift if a niece were to die a month out. It's not like there wasn't enough pressure for this particular fight that would crack a normal man. It wouldn't take alot of "crap" reasons as you ****ing put it to cause major focus problems. I don't think there's a single poster on this forum who would understand the pressure of this fight. I mean a NIECE dying!! Idiots like you may not have any nieces or nephews as I'd say any siblings unlucky enough to be related to you may have similar personalites and therefore will not be able to attract a partner of the OPPOSITE sex for rooting, let alone having children with.

Its about time fatass oxygen starved geeks like ultimate****** stopped making threads of hate about boxers that piss them off. If you don't think that a death of a family member is an excuse for a poor performance, which from where I was sitting, I believed Green did have an off night, then you are straight out ****ing hater, no exceptions. He didn't fight his typical fight and he is capable of fighting better than he did even with Mundines style obviously upsetting him. I will say again, that I don't believe Green has the boxing tools to win a descision over Mundine. Just because you have been on this site on Mundines balls since day dot Ult, doesn't mean you have to start **** like this. Whats the bout thats on this week.....Mundine Vs Soliman III. Should be called pissweak supermiddleweight missmatch vs shopworn middleweight III, thats how ****ed Mundines fight matching is these days. Hardly any sites have even mentioned it thats how exciting it is - it would be lucky to get 100 buys Australia wide. The only reason people bought it last time was the failed hope that Soliman would shut this dickpulling act up.

Its about time you stopped posting from the ****house more like it. We would know if Mundine could KO Green by now as someone else would have done it - someone with some ****ing power. Unlike Mundine however, Green hasn't been knocked out. Mundine has been knocked-the-holy-****ing-Zab-Judah-OUT. Mundine probably layed a mad dump in his shorts after the BRUTAL leg twitching, pants wetting, five minutes on the ****ing gas KO at the hands of Sven "duck down pillow hands wrapped in marshmallows" Ottke. You ****ing suck Ult, this **** proves it!!!

For anyone else...read this http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/the...183178608.html

See if it makes you start **** threads like this one.
    that article from the SMH was a very good read on danny's account of the night.

Comment

i don't know why any1 would wana bash on Green, he is a very nice guy...
      but yet Mundine is the righteous person here?? wtf??

Comment

Ult, I couldn't give a crap about your bad K or poxy message mate, its just a f***ing boxing forum on the f***ing net. What bothers me is your ****. This thread is a crock of hating ****. Green lost a niece and has said that it seriously affected his preparation and fight performance and gets reamed by "aussies" for it. I mean, you'd give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he's a good bloke unless you were a lowlife who uses the net to mask a sad existence like brently and Ult. I tried to compare Greens claims about outside factors affecting him mentally with my own very limited boxing experiences. If your not with it upstairs 100% you are gonna get a good beating as far as I'm concerned. What I like is Ult's reply that he's had hundreds of sparring sessions, but no bouts and just can't relate to that concept!!! That doesn't just smell like bull****, it is BULL**** LOL. Why didn't you just say you've had thousands of sparring sessions e hero. Why aren't you known in every aussie home like Green and Mundine. Thats right, you're here with the rest of us and there lies the problem, you can't give Green credit cos he dedicated himself to boxing and made the big time. Only at the very top level did he come unstuck and so f***ing what. Saying he's a national level boxer is a complete disgrace to honesty. He completely torched national level LHW boxers Murdoch and Delisle like an A grade boxer should. Maybe you guys haven't looked at the national SMW rankings for a while. Without checking I'd imagine Sherrington would be near the top and as much as I think Les is a champ, he would be lucky to last 3 rounds with Green. Its just more evidence of disrespecting Danny Green here on the "aussie" forum. Its a ****ing joke - typical tall poppy bull**** by aussies.

Green doesn't have the tools to beat Mundine barring a lucky shot, but he wasn't looking right that night and it makes sense to me that he could have fought better. This is just the facts.

And Mundine will retire 10 times richer than Danny Green.

Would you talk like that for that much money?
        ^ sad cheerleading bull****. I'd hope no one would talk like a half wit "gangsta" for all the cash in the world.
        Last edited by classicbuzzbox; 05-26-2008, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Perhaps I should clarify after reading the thread title more closely.

As a human being I rate Mundine just under Jack the ripper.
          The guy loved himself when he played League and he's 10 times worse now.
          However I expected Danny to accept defeat a little more graciously.
          He was schooled all night and however hard to accept, the better fighter one. Deal with it Danny.

On the thread title - Is Danny Green worse than Mundine?
          He's not even close. Anthony has chronic verbal diarrhoea.
          But he is the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
            Ult, I couldn't give a crap about your bad K or poxy message mate, its just a f***ing boxing forum on the f***ing net. What bothers me is your ****. This thread is a crock of hating ****. Green lost a niece and has said that it seriously affected his preparation and fight performance and gets reamed by "aussies" for it. I mean, you'd give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he's a good bloke unless you were a lowlife who uses the net to mask a sad existence like brently and Ult. I tried to compare Greens claims about outside factors affecting him mentally with my own very limited boxing experiences. If your not with it upstairs 100% you are gonna get a good beating as far as I'm concerned. What I like is Ult's reply that he's had hundreds of sparring sessions, but no bouts and just can't relate to that concept!!! That doesn't just smell like bull****, it is BULL**** LOL. Why didn't you just say you've had thousands of sparring sessions e hero. Why aren't you known in every aussie home like Green and Mundine. Thats right, you're here with the rest of us and there lies the problem, you can't give Green credit cos he dedicated himself to boxing and made the big time. Only at the very top level did he come unstuck and so f***ing what. Saying he's a national level boxer is a complete disgrace to honesty. He completely torched national level LHW boxers Murdoch and Delisle like an A grade boxer should. Maybe you guys haven't looked at the national SMW rankings for a while. Without checking I'd imagine Sherrington would be near the top and as much as I think Les is a champ, he would be lucky to last 3 rounds with Green. Its just more evidence of disrespecting Danny Green here on the "aussie" forum. Its a ****ing joke - typical tall poppy bull**** by aussies.

Green doesn't have the tools to beat Mundine barring a lucky shot, but he wasn't looking right that night and it makes sense to me that he could have fought better. This is just the facts.

^ sad cheerleading bull****. I'd hope no one would talk like a half wit "gangsta" for all the cash in the world.
            I don't understand you. You use LOL, and ****en, heaps in the same post.

Anyway, i said Danny would beat Erdei. And i think he would stop RJJ in the middle rounds. But those two guys aren't world class.

Why?

RJJ is pretty much a fake now. As soon as he steps it up he will get stopped. His stamina is totally gone. But anyways i hope im not right.

I don't diss Danny's boxing skills. Obviously they weren't as good as Mundines and will never be. But there still pretty solid. And picking him over Erdei, Garay, RJJ is respecting his ability.

The point of this thread, is to point out the ludicrous reasons and lies he blames for loosing his fight. Danny threw over 1000 punches on the night mate. He fought a majority of his career at SMW.

Its time Danny faces it, hes not in Choc's league.

Also go over my previous posts, i picked him to beat Tarver when that fight was signed ,but Tarver backed out.

Ult,

(Read the PM, we don't personally insult eachother in the "aussie sub forum"), unless were taking this piss.

Comment

a boxer making excuses is nothing new, but the **** that comes out of mundines mouth goes far deeper and is much worse then anything green has ever said.. so the thread was ****ed from the first word uttered in it. Ok mods, close this one up its done.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                a boxer making excuses is nothing new, but the **** that comes out of mundines mouth goes far deeper and is much worse then anything green has ever said.. so the thread was ****ed from the first word uttered in it. Ok mods, close this one up its done.
                Yeh mods. Infesta is callign the shots here.

Also close the forum down. He doesn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                  Yeh mods. Infesta is callign the shots here.

Also close the forum down. He doesn't like it.
                  haha some1 get this guy on a drama series

Comment

Working...
                  X