No announcement yet.

Aussie comps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie comps

Just started up boxing a month or so ago and am hoping to get competitive with it over the next few months. Was curious, whats the go with the comps? Does it work from regional to state to nationals or is there others to? I'm 17 years old if thats of any use.

Originally posted by TK Duncan View Post
    Just started up boxing a month or so ago and am hoping to get competitive with it over the next few months. Was curious, whats the go with the comps? Does it work from regional to state to nationals or is there others to? I'm 17 years old if thats of any use.
    first up where in australia are you? second, are you boxing out of a gym?

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
      first up where in australia are you? second, are you boxing out of a gym?
      I'm training at a gym on the Gold Coast, QLD.

Comment

http://www.qabai.org/html/calendar.htm

that site has alot of the registered cards in queensland. alot are in brisbane but an hour isnt too far to travel for a fight.

in any case i'd guess your gym will organise your fights for ya.

what gym are you fighting out of?

Comment

The PCYC down at Nerang. I havent really asked around there, i know im not ready but im keen.

Comment

enthusiasm's the main thing for now. what weight are you looking to fight at? im at brisbane and thinking about having my debut in a few months.

Comment

I weigh in at around 66 Kgs. Im hoping to fight welterweight but dont mind dropping down or moving up a class.

Comment

nice. it's probably best to fight as close to your natural weight as you can in the amateurs. keep us updated with how you go

Comment

will do. thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X