No announcement yet.

William Kickett

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Kickett

ive seen some fights of kickett on youtube.. hes pretty quick and can move around, but i read somewhere that he ****ed his wrist or arm badly and might not be fighting anymore.. anyone know anything?

According to this site he "slipped" and put hes arm through a window http://www.nit.com.au/sport/story.aspx?id=14239

Comment

Originally posted by junoh View Post
      ive seen some fights of kickett on youtube.. hes pretty quick and can move around, but i read somewhere that he ****ed his wrist or arm badly and might not be fighting anymore.. anyone know anything?
      He was meant to fight on the green undercard?

I heard its not as bad as once thought.

He should be fighting again soon.

Comment

yeah not as bad as made out. just more hype from his trainer.

very talented kid but will get stopped when he faces Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by huricn View Post
          yeah not as bad as made out. just more hype from his trainer.

very talented kid but will get stopped when he faces Zappa
          That fight should be made soon.

Comment

while i would love to see the fight i think they should fight for some thing like a creditable asia pacific title.

so Mr brently who will u pick?

Comment

zappa will go the distance with him, but will look pretty ****ed up at the end. I think willie will pepper his face with lead rights and fast counters all night. Tommy browne > zappa imho

Comment

Originally posted by huricn View Post
                while i would love to see the fight i think they should fight for some thing like a creditable asia pacific title.

so Mr brently who will u pick?
                It's a tough call. I'd have anyone yet to be honest, but if Kickett can avoid the big punches early then I could see it going his way. But still very close to call.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                  It's a tough call. I'd have anyone yet to be honest, but if Kickett can avoid the big punches early then I could see it going his way. But still very close to call.
                  I can see Kickett winning this fight fairly easy. Im not the biggest fan of Zappa.

Kickett UD by 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X