No announcement yet.

Billy Dib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Dib

Did anyone catch's the Billy Dib fight on the Katsidis undercard? What did you think?

He pissed me off by show boating.

But his style is unique and is hard for opponents to untangle.

Im a fan. Not sure he could win a world title belt just yet though.

Hes not that quick or powerful. But he is a solid all round fighter, from what i have seen.

Still haven't seen enough though mate.

Comment

gets caught to much on the way out. he needs to pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
        gets caught to much on the way out. he needs to pick it up.
        That's what I was thinking, If that guy he was fighting had heavy hands he would have been in trouble.

I think he should stop trying to fight like NAZ and find his own style, before he can start showing off.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          That's what I was thinking, If that guy he was fighting had heavy hands he would have been in trouble.

I think he should stop trying to fight like NAZ and find his own style, before he can start showing off.
          he needs to watch himself early, and if he fights like he did in the last 2 rounds (when he must have KNOWN he was a little behind) he would be contenderish. But all the NAZ **** just puts him offside with the ref and makes him look like a dip****. He definately has the reflexes, but no pop. Will be interesting.

Comment

can he be competitive with Linaires, there saying he will fight him next. i thin kits to early..

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
              can he be competitive with Linaires, there saying he will fight him next. i thin kits to early..
              NO WAY he could beat Linares. Linares is a special all round gifted fighter. Dib would get ****ed up if he goes up against him next.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                NO WAY he could beat Linares. Linares is a special all round gifted fighter. Dib would get ****ed up if he goes up against him next.
                Thats what i was thinking.

Hes managed by golden boy promotions right?

i can only see it as a desperate attempt by ODLH to secure another title fight and another big pay day for his business.

I wouldn't put Dib against Linaires for a few years.

Comment

Thats what i was thinking.

Hes managed by golden boy promotions right?

i can only see it as a desperate attempt by ODLH to secure another title fight and another big pay day for his business.

I wouldn't put Dib against Linaires for a few years.
                  lol more contradiction then a catholic son

Comment

He pissed me off by show boating.

But his style is unique and is hard for opponents to untangle.

Im a fan. Not sure he could win a world title belt just yet though.

Hes not that quick or powerful. But he is a solid all round fighter, from what i have seen.

Still haven't seen enough though mate.
                    he is pretty quick, but I'm not sure how he will go up against Linares.

Comment

Working...
                    X