Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Paul Briggs moving down to 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Paul Briggs moving down to 168?

????

Heard reports on sports breakfast and FSN.? And other boxing forum.

Your thoughts?

he hasn't been able to get any decent fights at 175, no one seems to want to fight him, high risk with little reward.

I'll believe when I see it though, Paul hasn't fought in around a year so maybe he is just keeping his name out there.

I would much prefer to see Briggs/Green at 175, that would be an awesome fight IMO.

Comment

ive got no explanation for this one. if i were him id be focusing on a green fight with total tunnel vision.

i think he probably could lose the weight.. he'd be tight as a drum and a big hitter at SMW hopefully a few more opportunities come his way if that's the case

Comment

Hurricane should definitely fight Green! With Green being World Champ this is one fight all Aussie fans want to see! This would be a war and the kind of fight that could be a Fight of Year material.

What is it with Australians always fighting eachother???? Ellis v Michael, Green v Mundine, Mundine v Soliman, Ellis v Mundine, Briggs v Green (in the works), Fenech v Mundine (close to signed deal in 2001). All the Aussie fighters especially in SMW and LHW should be working together to try and KO as many non-Aussie World Champs as possible.

Comment

Briggs probably wants a piece of the action down there. He might want one big pay day to see him off.

Comment

Working...
          X