No announcement yet.

Khoder Nasser Needs the Axe - Official thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khoder Nasser Needs the Axe - Official thread

Latest news is team Mundine have started negotiations with a rematch with Sam Soliman. Im actually laughing MG was right. WTF is there a need for a rematch? The guy got knocked down 4 times and then knocked out.

But i have it from a good source Mundine actually doesn't want to fight Soliman again. Its all Khoder Nasser.

So this is the thread where you bag the **** out of Khoder Nasser. The worst boxing manager to ever be in the game. Hopefully Mundine grows some balls and sacks this **** head.

there is an article on smh.com.au about this but it says that Mundine has asked Khoder to go global. Mundine also reckons Hamden is a better fighter than Green and Soliman. Funny considering Soliman has already beaten Nader comfortably. I'm just over the bs, step up or STFU I say. Talk is cheap.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/mun...788551609.html

But I don't just blame Khoder Nasser for these **** fights because Anthony signs the contracts, he knows what he is doing.
    Last edited by Biggus Dickus; 02-28-2008, 04:55 PM.

Comment

If Soliman v MundineIII goes ahead we should ban any Mundine material from being on here and ask administrators to ban any articles that get sent to Boxingscene.com. And Mundine saying Hamden's better than Green means he's smokin the 8 Ball's hard!

Khoder Nasser looked like that guy from the "Don't be a Wally commercial" at Mundine v Hamden fight!
      Last edited by Brunswick Assassin; 02-28-2008, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
        If Soliman v MundineIII goes ahead we should ban any Mundine material from being on here and ask administrators to ban any articles that get sent to Boxingscene.com. And Mundine saying Hamden's better than Green means he's smokin the 8 Ball's hard!

Khoder Nasser looked like that guy from the "Don't be a Wally commercial" at Mundine v Hamden fight!
        I think we should start some massive movement agains Mundine and Khoder Nasser for these mis matches. Because im sure we could get 5000 boxing fans minimum to join.

Its a fck joke. Im sick of it. Its a serious waste of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus View Post
          there is an article on smh.com.au about this but it says that Mundine has asked Khoder to go global. Mundine also reckons Hamden is a better fighter than Green and Soliman. Funny considering Soliman has already beaten Nader comfortably. I'm just over the bs, step up or STFU I say. Talk is cheap.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/mun...788551609.html

But I don't just blame Khoder Nasser for these **** fights because Anthony signs the contracts, he knows what he is doing.
          Khoder Nasser is pumping him full of this ****. Mundine wants his next fight to be in America. I have it from a good source its Khoder who is really keen for the Soliman rematch.

Both are a waste of ****ing time and space.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
            I think we should start some massive movement agains Mundine and Khoder Nasser for these mis matches. Because im sure we could get 5000 boxing fans minimum to join.

Its a fck joke. Im sick of it. Its a serious waste of talent.
            Definitely! I'm f***ing sick of the mismatches he puts on for every one of his shows! All the fights on the underecard besides that **** who put on a bit of a show, considering he had a 0-2 record against Baff or Barf who was 10-0-1 or something. Before this fight I was thinking that this guy might get killed against Barf. What an embarassment to Oz Boxing Mundane and his whole management are putting on pitiful undercards like that and being serious about SolimanIII.

Ban Mundine material on Boxingscene.com if he fights Soliman or defends against another state fighter!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
              Definitely! I'm f***ing sick of the mismatches he puts on for every one of his shows! All the fights on the underecard besides that **** who put on a bit of a show, considering he had a 0-2 record against Baff or Barf who was 10-0-1 or something. Before this fight I was thinking that this guy might get killed against Barf. What an embarassment to Oz Boxing Mundane and his whole management are putting on pitiful undercards like that and being serious about SolimanIII.

Ban Mundine material on Boxingscene.com if he fights Soliman or defends against another state fighter!!!!
              I think we should all put this in our signature.

Proud member of the movement to ban team Mundine and his fighters, from boxing in Australia. We will stop these mismatches before some lesser opponent dies in the ring. This movement is also dedicated to boxing manager Khoder Nasser who is destroying Mundines career and stealing money from the Australian boxing public.

Everyone i know its long. but its for the right cause. Put it in your sig and make it bold.

Comment

Solimon vs Mundine III, that's awesome.
                we have the best aussie talent up against each other...
                what a ripper that will be..
                I'm sure Solimon can give us a good close fight this time on his home ground.
                can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                  Solimon vs Mundine III, that's awesome.
                  we have the best aussie talent up against each other...
                  what a ripper that will be..
                  I'm sure Solimon can give us a good close fight this time on his home ground.
                  can't wait.

Nice sarcasim. Yep the fights a joke.

Comment

can i just drop a big I TOLD YOU SO into this thread. my little birdy's little birdy knew

mundine beats soliman in his 8th fight or whatever.. fights him again.. knocks him out.. and then decides once more for good measure. this is absolutely pathetic. i refuse to put the blame entirely on khoder. mundine spedns half his life crapping on about being his own man. he can make the ****ing call.

Comment

Working...
                    X