No announcement yet.

hispanic lounge gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tills9191 View Post
    Can somebody here give me a mature answer please, I'm sick of this guy's meaningless replies.
    Maybe you should try the Mature Lounge for the answers you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by tills9191 View Post
      howcome they got rid of the hispanic lounge?
      it was pretty much dead so they merged it with teh regular lounge.. apparently this is the second or third time its been made and then disbanded.
      might be back who knows.

Comment

yeh we should b the top of the pecking order on this site!! lol we superior

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
          we're back to the bottom of the heap.. sigh
          Dude the Aussie lounge is my favorite one out of em' all. Everyone here is superlaid back and open-minded, plus I don't have to hear about the only boxer that seems to exist on NSB (I won't even speak the name as I've tainted this thread enough eluding to it). I like that you guys are proud of your country but don't **** on every other one either, well, at least from what i've seen, you're all respectful. Quit selling your forum short mgkirkpatrick! Haha. You guys are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
            Dude the Aussie lounge is my favorite one out of em' all. Everyone here is superlaid back and open-minded, plus I don't have to hear about the only boxer that seems to exist on NSB (I won't even speak the name as I've tainted this thread enough eluding to it). I like that you guys are proud of your country but don't **** on every other one either, well, at least from what i've seen, you're all respectful. Quit selling your forum short mgkirkpatrick! Haha. You guys are cool.
            well cheers man. that's high praise

hope you chuck a few more posts in

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
              Hey, that is cool. Aussie forum kicks ass! lol

mgKP is a cool moderator as well. Aren't Australians generally considered kind of chilled out and laid-back by most other places? I've never really noticed the difference that much when overseas. I guess the biggest thing I have noticed is just the difference in the amount of people.

The cities here seem a bit more relaxed. Though whether that's as much from the amount of people in most other cities or whether it is from being more genuinely relaxed, I do not know. Not everyone here rushes around in a manic fit or seems like they are an hour late and if they don't get where they need to go they will flip out kill everyone! lol

Comment

Working...
              X