No announcement yet.

Is Casamayor that good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
    well you have to weigh it up: katsidis has the advantages of power, strength, possibly stamina and youth and general exuberance.

casmayor has the advantages of boxing skill, chin, experience, and ring craft

casmayor has a good chin, katsidis will be hard pressed to KO him, although it is still possible as he hits very hard. casmayor is more skilled and katsidis will probably find himself diverted from his game plan as casmayor will have plenty of tricks to make the fight work for him, katsidis has more stamina and endurance, he will keep coming, but casmayor can probably handle that. katsidis has a good power jab that if used effectively can keep casmayor off balance and wary, to set him up for some big shots. for katsidis to win he needs to keep coming behind a power jab, throw hard, clean combos, and not get caught up in a tangle with the dirty and ring smart casmayor. for casmayor to win he needs to box, tie katsidis up when he comes in close and perhaps throw in a couple of sneaky elbows or headbutts to keep katsidis off his game. i think casmayor will be too experienced, casmayor by UD although i hope katsidis wins
    really good post.
    ill bet you 7000 points katsidis wins if you're interested?

Originally posted by rebmogul View Post
    I think you will see him take Katsidis to school, easy.
    if you're confident we can bet points?

Comment

Working...
    X