Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Seriously Can We Take Paul Briggs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Seriously Can We Take Paul Briggs?

After what Briggs has been saying as a commentator, how seriously can we take him, how much credibility does he have?

Paul Briggs : " Ladies and gentleman, i think we are watching the rise of a superstar and i never thought i would say it" on Mundine when he knocked down Soliman.

Also another question, as a briggs fan. A major briggs fan. I was full of rage when the judges gave Adamek the wins lol. But why doesn't he just have a press conference, in respect to his fans so we can have some clarity on his career?

The problem is with aussie boxing. The fighters don't tell the fans ****. So we pretty much know ****. Which is bad.

The only fighters in Aus to get media exposure are Mundine & Green. Briggs is done I think, so I wouldn't ponder his seriousness in the world boxing scene.

Comment

I don't know WTF is happening with Hurricane?????? Has he lost the passion or become bitter after being robbed twice against Adamek???? Wasn't Adamek on the 'Juice' at the time he fought Briggs? There was very strong rumours circulating about Adameks' links to Gangsters and Juicing up etc? I reckon Briggs has got one good shot left in him for an assault on a World Title. If he can string a few good wins together Green could give Briggsy a shot at his Title here in Oz. That would be an awesome fight!

Comment

'How Seriously Can We Take Paul Briggs?'

He was a kick boxer at one stage wasn't he?

Comment

I wish Briggsy would just take a 5 minute press conference. Everyone would be satisfied.

Could you see Mundine becoming a superstar? Is it out of the question that he fights some big guys, beats kessler this year and some other big names in 2008, and fights an American and beats them? Could this happen?

EVen though its unlikely, do you back the guys talent?

Also just watched Miranda and Pascal fight. I take Miranda by TKO pretty easy. Pascal was in trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X