No announcement yet.

katsidis v casamayor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katsidis v casamayor?

heard this was being looked at for early march? anyone heard anything along those lines... ?

if katsidis won this he becomes ring champ!

Katsidis would retire that over hyped fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
      heard this was being looked at for early march? anyone heard anything along those lines... ?

if katsidis won this he becomes ring champ!
      I don't think hes ready to go to war. Katsidis. TKO in the 6th.

Comment

Be a great fight to watch I'd reckon.

Comment

not a bad fight...casamayor will run a lot and i don't see this being as easy as people predict.

i wouldn't mind seeing katsidis have a warm up before then, as it's been a long time since he last fought.

Comment

Seems to me that everyone wants Katsidis to fight everyone. Hope he gets something settled soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
              Seems to me that everyone wants Katsidis to fight everyone. Hope he gets something settled soon.

All i keep hearing are rumours and nothing concrete.
              He needs a fight soon.

Comment

warm up for diaz

Katsidis TKO round 10 then KO Diaz

Comment

This would be the perfect time to catch Casamayor, he is on the slide big time. Easy win on points or late TKO.

Comment

Casamayor is obviously on the slide, but still expect him to come in sharper & in better shape than his last fight.

Casamayor has been one of the top fighters around for a long time, & although he's obviously not what he was, Katsidas better not make the mistake of underestimating him, & train like Casamayor was in his prime.

Not that he is, but suspect that the old dog still has some tricks up his sleeve, & will be taking Katsidas a lot more seriously than an opponent that was supposed to be a decent guy to get back in shape & shake off some rust.

Comment

Working...
                    X