Collapse
No announcement yet.

atleast croatia have a new medalist...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atleast croatia have a new medalist...

in olympic cycling.... way to travel overseas and hand your belt over. I cant believe he WON the title in the first place. Yeah he made danny miss alot, but he didnt throw ONE counter punch. He was a disgrace to his fans and his country.

Take nothing away from danny though, cause if he wasnt in the ring, whoever else was would have been the new champ....

haha yep kudos to green for arriving on time and not passing out from boredom.

**** YOU STIPE DREWS

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
      in olympic cycling.... way to travel overseas and hand your belt over. I cant believe he WON the title in the first place. Yeah he made danny miss alot, but he didnt throw ONE counter punch. He was a disgrace to his fans and his country.

Take nothing away from danny though, cause if he wasnt in the ring, whoever else was would have been the new champ....
      LOLL.........
      I have to say , this idiot has become my most worst fighter ever.

Comment

Yeah I hate to say this but that **** had the heart of a Tick Tak. He's the worst world Champ I've seen.

Comment

that performance was even worse then ndou headbutting that italian ***s fist all night

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
            that performance was even worse then ndou headbutting that italian ***s fist all night
            Yeah, you've got wonder about a lot of these so called World Champs, who the **** did this guy beat to get the belt??

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              Yeah, you've got wonder about a lot of these so called World Champs, who the **** did this guy beat to get the belt??
              those were exactly Paul Upham's words.

Comment

branco.. who was about 48..

with tarver.. dawson.. adamek... briggs and even rjj in that division over the last few years you wonder how the drews could have a strap

Comment

it all makes sense now... i found this on stipes myspace

Comment

lmao nice mate nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X