No announcement yet.

Green vs Drews..who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green vs Drews..who you got?

I'm 50/50 at the moment as this fight can easily go either way. I've seen about 6 fights of Drews and with most of them, he played it safe from the outside...lanky tall southpaw, indeed very awkward.
    Green wins
    66.67%
    Drews wins
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

of course i want danny to win, but i think drews has come along since he was shamed by briggs. If he can keep his distance drews will win a wide UD. But if green can get inside and rough him up, i think he can break down drews physically and mentally on the inside. I heard that as soon as briggs hurt drews he became a foul machine. Will have to see if his the 2nd coming of galota.

Comment

I've never seen Drews fight. I think I saw him fight Briggs, can't remember.Don't know who will win.

Comment

I'll pick Green to KO this guy in 5rds! Green looks really comfortable at LHW and punches harder with 3 extra kgs. Hurricane Briggs dropped this bum twice and Drews was VERY lucky not to get disqualified during that fight cos he knew Briggs was gonna KO him hence dirty tactics. Drews power is nothing for Green to be concerned about so I expect Danny to be right in there trying to land that BIG one on his big ass chin. Danny's gonna send Drews in a 'Wicked' pine box, ready to go Australia Post, Zagreb, Croatia!

Comment

the referee will play a large part in this fight..............drews will be used to being favoured at home in germany.........so if the ref allows green to fight inside then it should be interesting...

Comment

Jesus how tall is Drews?
            He absolutely towered over green in the press conference the other day.
            I haven't seen him fight to be honest, but if he can't beat Green with that sort of reach advantage then he's not worth a knob of nanny goat **** anyway.

Comment

Mad running skills from the ex world champ

Fark. That Drews covered more ground than the early settlers. He must have burnt a track around the edge of the ring. I mean, Green is awesome, but why didn't Drews fight. Was the few right bombs on the chin enough to make him hit the running track, was he just in it for the mad money Green machine promotions must have payed him to bring his belt to Perth? I hope he wasn't payed to run. I just couldn't believe that was a title fight. Green looked the goods, but he needed nik.e air sneakers to catch this guy. Really happy right now, but 50/50 on paying to see that. Glad I didn't travel to Perth to see that one live....

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
                Fark. That Drews covered more ground than the early settlers. He must have burnt a track around the edge of the ring. I mean, Green is awesome, but why didn't Drews fight. Was the few right bombs on the chin enough to make him hit the running track, was he just in it for the mad money Green machine promotions must have payed him to bring his belt to Perth? I hope he wasn't payed to run. I just couldn't believe that was a title fight. Green looked the goods, but he needed nik.e air sneakers to catch this guy. Really happy right now, but 50/50 on paying to see that. Glad I didn't travel to Perth to see that one live....

loll at the 1 liner..

Comment

I give up on watching australian boxing all together.
                  Mundine was a stinker, and so was tonight.The only decent fight was the kicket one.

Comment

Working...
                  X