Last Minute Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute Predictions

My predictions for tonights fights.

Peter Manfredo Junior UD over Jeff Lacy (By 2 rounds)
    Floyd Mayweather Junior UD over Ricky Hatton (3-4 rounds)

Come on aussies. Share your thoughts, excitement and everything.

who knows mate..too nervous to make predictions now.......i'm just hoping for some great fights..

ps..where are you watching the fights?

Comment

It all points to a Mundine victory surely! However with Mundine's inactivity and eye trouble I'm hoping to see Clavero stop him late in the 10th or get a SD! The Argentinians are tough as Zamora showed against Mundine rallying to the 12th. Didn't Briggs fight this guy??? If this is the guy I'm talking about he was getting whooped and starting giving Briggs low-blows and got disqualified??? He should rough up Mundine a lot which will be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
        It all points to a Mundine victory surely! However with Mundine's inactivity and eye trouble I'm hoping to see Clavero stop him late in the 10th or get a SD! The Argentinians are tough as Zamora showed against Mundine rallying to the 12th. Didn't Briggs fight this guy??? If this is the guy I'm talking about he was getting whooped and starting giving Briggs low-blows and got disqualified??? He should rough up Mundine a lot which will be good!
        whats that got to do with the floyd fight??

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
          who knows mate..too nervous to make predictions now.......i'm just hoping for some great fights..

ps..where are you watching the fights?
          just at home moochi mate. ordered it a few minutes ago. Was gonna go to rsl, but am still hungover from last night lol, so will watch it at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
            LOL your dry sense of ****ur is appreciated.

Comment

Foxtel **** itself from round 6 to 9. **** that pissed me off. Im goin to ring up soon and attempt to get my money back. Not sure what my chances r.

Comment

Originally posted by bloogertag View Post
                Foxtel **** itself from round 6 to 9. **** that pissed me off. Im goin to ring up soon and attempt to get my money back. Not sure what my chances r.
                Exact same happened to me to. Im demanding my money back. If they don't do it im threatening legal action. I paid to watch the prize fight. They couldn't give me that. I want my money back.

Comment

for once i havent been around.. been busy all weekend and have missed all the pre lim chat. spewing.

anyhow i didnt know much about ponce deleon's fight but i assumed he'd win by KO..

also thought lacy would win by KO

and finally got confident that floyd would coast to an easy UD

so i picked the right fighters but i was right off on the method. still made 40 bucks on the floyd fight so im happy.

Comment

I pick Floyd to KO Hatton in the 10th.

Comment

Working...
                    X